Author Topic: Looking For a Place to Stay - A Jersey Boy in Denver (March 18-20)  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Gabe Arnold

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Proud Founder of S.U.T.S.
    • View Profile
    • Gabe Arnold Fitness
On March 21-25 I'm going to a health promotion conference in Colorado Springs. But I'm planning to go out on the 18th to check out the Apex Movement Gym and maybe the surrounding area. I'll probably be coming in Friday the 18th in the early evening and leaving on the 20th to get down to Colorado Springs.

Is there anyone who'd be willing to give me a place to crash for two nights, or point me in the direction of a cheap hotel/hostel? Or even stay in the Apex Gym itself, like I did at Primal Fitness once? Even just a couch or bare spot on the floor would be good.

:)

Offline Jerrel

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Looking For a Place to Stay - A Jersey Boy in Denver (March 18-20)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 06:25:09 PM »
Gah, I really hope you find a place to stay (which you will) soon, man. Unfortunatly, I can be of no help. :( just wanted to show you that I care lol. Besides, if this was sometime in the near future(a year or two lol) I'd let you stay with me. Eh, maybe next time- Good luck

[10 pushups]

Offline Gabe Arnold

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Proud Founder of S.U.T.S.
    • View Profile
    • Gabe Arnold Fitness
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 09:07:54 AM »
Thanks man, Ryan Ford and the Apex guys have agreed to let me stay with them so it's all good. :)

Offline Christian Greene

• Awesomely Epic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • APEX Movement Team
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 07:09:37 AM »
Sweet dude! Maybe I'll see you, then!