Author Topic: Custom T-Shirts  (Read 957 times)

Offline Alec Furtado

• kicks butt.
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Balance.
    • View Profile
Custom T-Shirts
« on: February 09, 2011, 10:18:57 PM »
Hey, for those who have worked with making their own T-Shirts, please post your reviews of the supplier you used... speed, pricing, options, ease of use etc.

Let me know which one you would recommend.
Water conforms to the shape of it's surroundings. Do not be water. Shape your own life.

Offline Stevie Leifheit

• smexy dood
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • A1....like the sauce.
    • View Profile
Re: Custom T-Shirts
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 08:00:31 AM »
If you live in Maine, and need some community tees done, I'd go with the Bullshirt company. The price for an average T-shirt is $20. They have great customer service, and it only takes them a few minutes to do your shirt. You can walk in with your design (or order online) and walk out with the shirt in a few minutes.
Weight training alongside parkour always benefits, it never takes away.

Quote from: Joe Brock
It's like you are some kind of APK Angel...not the girly kind...but the big "Sodom destroying" ones!!!

Offline Matthew Wang

• Total Awesome
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • July 1st, 2008 - My first day of training
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 10:18:01 PM »
I wonder if APK is willing to make shirts for communities. Try asking someone in that field?

Try asking Tyson or Rafe at Parkour Visions where they get theirs done. I know they do it from an online supplier.

tyson@parkourvisions.org
rafe@parkourvisions.org
http://www.washingtonparkour.com/
Need something Washington Parkour related?
matt@washingtonparkour.com
washington@americanparkour.com
10 PUSH UPS OR 5 PULL UPS PER POST

Offline Alec Furtado

• kicks butt.
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Balance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 05:49:01 PM »
That would be sick... I already txted my friend who does the Take Flight shirts about group-type stuff but he never responded. Maybe APK could do it instead.
Water conforms to the shape of it's surroundings. Do not be water. Shape your own life.

Offline Chad Zwadlo (Zwadloc)

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Fight or Flight Academy
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 09:52:41 AM »
We use zazzle.com for our shirts.  (http://www.zazzle.com/mnpk+gifts)  Price is awesome if you get the value shirts printed on one side.  It can get a bit spendy if you are making double sided shirts or using colored shirts.  The hoodies are pretty reasonable.  Shipping is super fast and the quality is amazing.  Also when you have your own store you get 10% of everything it makes and we're using that money towards our leave no trace initiative activities here in Minnesota.

Offline Rafe

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Natural Athletics
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 02:29:48 PM »
We use a local t-shirt company called Perch graphics]http://perchgraphics.com/]Perch graphics our favorite shirt so far has been the a canvas(name of company) tri-blend.
I shall not fear, fear is the mind killer the little death that precedes total obliteration

I will face my fear, I will let it pass over and through me and were it is gone, I will turn the inner eye and see its path, and only I will remain.

Offline OPSLORUNNER

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 11:22:21 PM »
So far i've only used "vista prints" at $13 for double sided printing wasn't bad, the shirt and printing quality are good. Delivery was faster than expected, they said 21 days, the box came in 12. All in all not bad but i'm still shopping around, quantity seems to greatly affect price. I'll let you know if i find something better.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 05:32:06 AM by Alec Furtado »
FREERUNNING TILL OLD AGE