Author Topic: Who's in the Area? Introduce Yourself!  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Stevie Leifheit

• smexy dood
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • A1....like the sauce.
    • View Profile
Who's in the Area? Introduce Yourself!
« on: February 04, 2011, 12:28:24 PM »
Hey guys I'm Steve! I live near the Portsmouth area, actually....I live in York Maine. But I'm so close....does it really matter? LOL. I've been doing parkour for about a year and a half now.

So let us know who you are, where you live, and how long you've been training. Lets build our community :)

If you don't want to say where you live...its okay.
Weight training alongside parkour always benefits, it never takes away.

Quote from: Joe Brock
It's like you are some kind of APK Angel...not the girly kind...but the big "Sodom destroying" ones!!!

Offline ry2ry9

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Who's in the Area? Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 11:10:49 AM »
Hey my names Ryan I just moved to NH from MA last Summer.  I'm living in the Plaistow area.  I haven't really trained much but i'm looking to start.  The problem is i can't really find anywhere around to do it.  I don't mind training on my own but i'm not sure how to go about it.  Last Summer i started messing around with some handstands and flips. I can land back flips, front flips and a bit more off of inclines, and i can land front flips from my feet.  I want to keep working on them, my next goal would be to land a back flip from standing but I would rather have a gymnastics mat before I keep working on that.  If you know any gyms or anything that might help me out or just let me use there equipment (i'd be willing to pay but if it's too costly i might just wait for the weather to change and train at the beach) let me know.

Offline Fecteau

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Damn straight.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 11:18:25 AM »
THANK YOU STEVIE!

Hey, My name's Nicholas Fecteau, and I live in Laconia, New Hampshire. I've been training for about a year and a half now. And I'm in desperate need of a training partner!
Fecteau, you are the first person I will turn to when I break up with Micah, haha
;)
Fect, you get a gold star for the day.

Offline Nicolis Boudreau

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 08:37:36 PM »
hey my name is Nick and i live in the Manchester area, I'm just starting out and i can't do any flips or stuff like that i can do a bit of vaulting and I'm working on my summersalts :P feel free to hit me up!

Offline brendan

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 10:45:45 AM »
I'm Brendan, i live in Derry, only been doing pk for a couple of months and i don't have that many places to do it and i have a bit of a motivational problem, but i love pk and am finally starting to knuckle down and train with what i've got.  (sorry for the run-on didn't know how to end it)

Offline Chris Calhoun

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 12:06:40 PM »
Hey whats up guys, Ive been looking for some people to practice and learn with, I'm pretty new to Parkour and only been training for a few months, I live in Hooksett which is pretty close to Manchester so anybody that's not to far that wants to get together and practice should shoot me a message, I got a few friends that are interested in starting but i cant really show em too much since I just started myself.