Author Topic: New  (Read 1243 times)

Offline mariomix10

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
New
« on: January 29, 2011, 01:05:47 AM »
Hi im new here im 14 and i live in a really small town in south Idho so i dont have a hole lot of stuff here to do but im reddy for a challange... XD

Offline Ashley McCauley

• Is My Favorite
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Strength sumblime, alive in my very skin
    • View Profile
Re: New
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 06:21:35 PM »
Welcome! :)

Where in South Idaho are you located? I'm in Boise and there are a few of us here. :)

Check out the Tutorials for all the basics. :) You can further check out the Parkour Dictionary for written definitions and tutorials or check out the Visual Dictionary on APK's YouTube. :)

I'd also suggest checking out the General Fitness Board for information on Diet, Fitness, and many other topics. :) Check out this Sticky Topic on information on setting goals, training, and techniques. You can also check out the Workout of the Day. :)

If you have any problems or even just questions on movements or techniques check out the Movement Board. :) Also, check out the General Discussion Board for some great topics and information! :)

If you need any other help don't hesitate to ask. :) Were here to help. By the way, I'm Ashley and a forum Ambassador, if you want to chat or ask a question feel free to PM me. I'll be glad to help. :)
“Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand."