Author Topic: Virginia Intro Thread - Say Hi Here first!  (Read 20282 times)

Offline Luis Garcia

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Virginia Intro Thread - Say Hi Here first!
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 02:02:19 PM »
hi my name is luis garcia

i've been wanting to trainand learn parkour, moving to virginia in two months and i'm interested in finding somewhere or a group to start training with. moving to norfolk specifically if anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated
      -thank you

Offline Peter Dalton

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 04:03:23 PM »
whats up people? My name is Peter and I live in Ashburn. Im just getting started so if anyone wants to train let me know. Im trying to learn as much as possible.

Offline Brian Webb

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 08:29:40 PM »
Hey everyone, my name's Brian and I'm literally as new as they come to parkour/free running. I want to get in to it to just be healthier and more active and general, plus I think it's an awesome hobby to get started in. Would love any and all tips, and would love people to train with as well if there are any in the East Richmond/Mechanicsville area!

Offline Nick

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2013, 07:14:38 PM »
My name is Nick.  I am in Herndon and always looking for people to train with.  PM me if you want to set something up.

Offline Gideon Rainey

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Never let your dreams die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2013, 09:19:07 AM »
Name: Gideon Rainey
Callsign: Gideon, Axel, Rainman
Phone number: Have to buy me a drink first.
E-mail: gideonrainey@yahoo.com
City:New Concord
Hobbies: Martial Arts, Snowboarding, archery, Frisbee, meeting people, etc.

Live in Ohio currently but I am attending Liberty University in august.
Loading Signature....

Offline James Mellen

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • make your own path, be like water
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2013, 09:33:04 AM »
Hi all Virginians :D
-James Mellen
I live in Yorktown - Newport News and am literally in the middle of a parkour "dead zone". I pretty much train alone and id like a fella to hang and train with. I have experience, and willing to train people that are willing to train. So hit me up on Facebook or email me if you're interested.

Train Hard, Train Harder
                                          But have Fun ;)
people are too mental, BE yourself, BE who your heart wants you to be. become more intune with your body and dont get too mental.

Offline Beare

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2014, 01:34:23 PM »
Hi, my names Matt, I live in Chesterfield around Clover Hill District. Ive wanted to do parkour for a while, but only really got the motivation about a month ago. I can climb shit, probably kong if i really tried, and maybe do a side flip. Havent really tried, as I have nothing to roll over for progressions...I can do a front flip on my trampoline. Does that count?

Offline davissheana

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 12:07:26 PM »
Hi, I am Shea and I am def. new to this, but I am VERY drawn to it. I live in Woodbridge and I was just curious if anybody out here would be interested in welcoming a FMG and possibly teaching me a few things. I am a fast learner. Hit me up at davissheana@gmail.com or you can text me (702) 283-3747. I am back in college so Tue/Thur. I can't do anything. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Offline Evitech

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2014, 12:25:00 PM »
Hi peoples, My name is Aaron, and I live in Stafford. I've never really been taught parkour by any sort of teacher, but I've really wanted to try. If you want to contact me for whatever reason ---> morganaaron12@yahoo.com

Offline Pseudoninja

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2014, 08:25:44 AM »
Hi, my name's Dennis.

I live in Alexandria, VA, and I've been doing parkour for about three months now.  Still a beginner, but starting to working on moving techniques out of the gym and into the real world.  I mainly train at Urban Evolution Alexandria.  Feel free to message me through this board or at pseudoninja42@gmail.com.

Offline Wrath1510

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2015, 07:00:50 AM »
Hi, my name is Paul and I'm new (ish) to the virginia beach area.  I'm only here for a year or two but would like to try and get into Parkour.  I live in the shore drive area so the cape henry trail is close by for running - need to start getting back into shape - and thought that Parkour would be something good to get started with at the same time.  I would like to learn the basics / foundation and build up both fitness and confidence for the sport from there. 

Offline Josh1138

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2015, 03:43:20 AM »
Hi I'm Josh.
I am trying to get into parkour. I live near Waynesboro Va. any advise for someone new to the sport would be awesome. Anyone in the area that would want to train together hit me up.

Offline XCandTrack

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2015, 04:12:05 AM »
Not Sure if this is still active or whatever but I am a Track/XC Runner, I love running and I watch videos of people doing parkour and it looks like a very liberating and exhilarating practice. I am 16 years old and very willing to learn, the extent of my knowledge currently is what I see on Youtube; I am not very good, (I tried doing a front flip and smacked my foot pretty hard), but I learn quick. I'm in the Virginia Beach and Chesapeake areas.

Offline greyg0729

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Virginia Intro Thread - Ashburn Training Partner
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2015, 02:21:40 PM »
Good Day All,

Having moved up from NC from a great group of training buddies, I'm looking for another group around the Ashburn, VA area to train with.  I've been active for about 5 years and taught introductory classes at my local gym for nearly 2 years.

Let me know if you just like to train informally, explore new areas, and hang out afterwards.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

-Grey

Offline Licieon

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2017, 09:42:02 PM »
Hi!

I am sort-of-but-not-quite mediocre at parkour.

I practice in the Charlottesville area, which is kind of hard as there are barely any people (that I know of) that do parkour around here.