Author Topic: Addidas' Traceur shoe  (Read 17591 times)

Offline Nicolas Finn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Addidas' Traceur shoe
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2007, 05:15:05 PM »
yeah, the top pic looks like the rubber is nonexistent at the toe, but the other one looks a bit more promising...
GENERATION 8: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment...

Offline RunCincy

• Mangabey
  • maybe rolling is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2007, 02:03:01 PM »
http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5037503&variant_id=EC1035278

These were the last trainers I bought, Got them at shoe carnival for about 30 bucks. Really ruggid upper made of leather and a great one piece outter sole. Very grippy, They just don't wear too well for the types of things I like training the most. Both shoes have been blown out after about 2 months, Huge holes in the ball/toe. They would've lasted longer but they were so grippy I couldn't help doing a lot of wallruns and arm jumps.

Overall, I really enjoyed them and they had an incredible fit. I feel that 30 bucks for two months of solid training is a deal.
you betcha on muh horse

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2007, 10:43:29 AM »
Oh, those are so just copies of the Merrell chameleons.  Knock offs  ;)

http://www.merrellboot.com/Shop/Detail.aspx?NavID=FT-O-CHM&PID=9779

“All around you people will be tip-toeing through life, just to arrive at death safely.  But dear children, do not tiptoe.  Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.”

Offline RunCincy

• Mangabey
  • maybe rolling is overrated
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2007, 08:38:57 AM »
Yea they are, Which I have a pair of! Look at the price though, Have you found merrell chams for 30 dollars?
you betcha on muh horse

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2007, 08:52:10 AM »
Ok, you got me there, but really..... I just have to have the Merrell experience  ;)
“All around you people will be tip-toeing through life, just to arrive at death safely.  But dear children, do not tiptoe.  Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.”

Offline Zach Crowell

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2007, 08:21:24 PM »
  What I've been using to trace, are a pair of casual K-swiss, the soles are flat and give good traction, though arch support is a bit lacking... so I used insoles! I've used them for almost three months and they're getting pretty torn up, but they havn't failed me yet.
 So anyway, here you go:

http://www.kswiss.com/cgi-bin/kswiss/store/product_detail.html?mv_arg=x&pid=01161:183