Author Topic: Calling all broomfield/westminster traceurs!  (Read 2525 times)

Offline alxsmpgmr

• Patas
  • Satisfaction
    • View Profile
Calling all broomfield/westminster traceurs!
« on: January 14, 2011, 10:10:24 AM »
Hey all!
Here at Legacy High School we have a little parkour club every wednesday (its unofficial though) and we want to "expand"
we meet at the park at 128th and zuni (about their) around 1:30 almost every wednesday. anyone can come! we play about 3 hours of tag, but be warned, on occasion, parents will ask that we stop/leave/avoid their children, so if they do, we'll go to another park.

Peace!
alex
I'm back!!!

Check out my first PK video! http://youtu.be/ZSrXyTv5bGs

Offline Christian Greene

• Awesomely Epic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • APEX Movement Team
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Calling all broomfield/westminster traceurs!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 12:20:49 AM »
Hmm. Horizon has a parkour club and I'm going to be starting one at my school, we should collaborate and all get together every once in a while, maybe once a month or somethin' or every two weeks. If we do though it'd have to be later on, we don't get out until 3:25. I'm not sure when Horizon gets out

Offline Martin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 10:55:07 AM »
How open are these clubs to new traceurs? I've been spending a lot of time trying techniques out on my own and I'd really like to get more involved with guys who are good that I could learn from. Are you guys open to having really new traceurs come to these games of tag?

Offline Christian Greene

• Awesomely Epic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • APEX Movement Team
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 12:59:29 AM »
I don't know if they still do this, but I would add him on Facebook, you can feel free to add me as well. Most traceurs are more active on Facebook then here. Also, we're definitely open to having anyone new come along! Spreading what we do is one of the greatest joys of training :) his email is alxsmpgmr@gmail.com and mine is c.greene93@gmail.com, just look up our profiles. Also you can join this page though it hasnt been active much recently http://www.facebook.com/groups/mesaparkour/

Offline alxsmpgmr

• Patas
  • Satisfaction
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 08:55:40 AM »
Dx BOB SAGAT! sorry guys xP it's been a while since i've been on. school has kept me VERY busy. BUT, i will be joining the gym again soon Christian! I just need to get my license and i'll be there! :D as for the parkour club, it's still going (kinda). and we just have to get back together and talk to set up some times to meet! we'll just keep that information here :D
I'm back!!!

Check out my first PK video! http://youtu.be/ZSrXyTv5bGs