Author Topic: Moving!  (Read 782 times)

Offline Mike "Dead" Kidd

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Moving!
« on: November 10, 2010, 01:56:11 PM »
Hey there guys and gals. Currently, I'm living in PA but in the next month or two (maybe three if I'm really unlucky) I'll be moving to Miami Florida to be with my fiancée. My question is, how's the PK down there? It seems to be much more popular than it is here (in my small town at least) so I'm looking forward to that. If you guys wouldn't mind, I'd love it if anyone could just give me a little info on what it's going to be like down there and where I'd have to look to find some fellow trecures. It's been a while since I've practiced but I thought since I'm moving to start my new life, now is a great time to get back into it and I'd love to have some others to train with.
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Offline Graham Hughes

• Hirundo Rustica
  • FLPK
    • View Profile
Re: Moving!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 02:31:33 PM »
Hey Mike!  You're in luck, cause the Florida Parkour community is exploding right now.  Most of the activity is in Orlando, with Miami right behind it.  Our Miami representative is Derek Klein, so you should make a point to get in touch with him before you get here.  The best place to do that, and to stay up-to-date with happenings in the sunshine state, is to join the FLPK facebook page (www.facebook.com/floridaparkour).  We update it daily with training events, videos, and so on.

We'll look forward to meeting you, keep in touch and let us know when you arrive in FL!