Author Topic: Kissimmee??  (Read 3231 times)

Offline puertoricanguy513

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Kissimmee??
« on: April 27, 2009, 05:14:36 AM »
omg, is there anybody in the kissimmee area that wants to practice or w/e??

me and my friends come to the BVL park after school and practice, we've been at it for months so if you're new to parkour and whatnot we dont mind teaching ppl =]

JC*

Re: Kissimmee??
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »
omg, is there anybody in the kissimmee area that wants to practice or w/e??

me and my friends come to the BVL park after school and practice, we've been at it for months so if you're new to parkour and whatnot we dont mind teaching ppl =]

Hey buddy hows it going I see that your struggling to let parkour grow in the kissimmee area. Here is a small idea. If at all possible come and train with us in Orlando so that we can help you learn in both philosophy and movement. Im glad to hear that you want to teach others to do parkour but quiet frankly that worries me seeing as you've only been at it for a few months. Im not in anyways bashing you but instead stating the truth. Let us help in you helping others.

My name is Jonathan and let me know if you need any advice or even a lift from kissimmee in order to train with a few more experienced traceurs in Orlando. My number is 407-617-2668 call me so that we can discuss further projects or even jams!

JC*

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 12:25:38 PM »
Yeah I'm in Kissimmee, but I'm really new to pk.  Right now I'm just working on Core strength, and overall strength.  I'm also working on balance.  I know some basics, but that is it.  I'm willing to learn with someone here in Kissimmee or Orlando.  Contact Info: 407-433-8161

Read the above post, thats still my contact info and the favor applies to all and anyone in the area.

Offline puertoricanguy513

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 05:39:44 AM »
well i get my car in september and when i do i'll head over to orlando and chill wit you guys! and yeah im not gonna lie i could use some help myself haha. and as for assault, yeah man we could probably go and meet up somewhere. what part of kissimmee do you live in? i just recently moved out of the bvl area so i can only train after school. when school starts lol.

Offline hoverpirate

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »
Hey! I guess I'M not the only one looking for a place to train in Kissimmee,but I'm new to this stuff too. So i guess i couldn't help much. I'm trying to build my strength up cause i had a tumor removed from inside my stomach last January so i'm working my muscles more than practicing i guess.

Offline MclovinF22

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 02:16:20 AM »
hey are you guys still training in kissimmee??? let me know
The definition of obstacle- To overcome....