Author Topic: Leave no Trace Idaho  (Read 7981 times)

Offline CriscoLloyd

• Patas
  • If you fall, you fall because you are afraid
    • View Profile
Re: Leave no Trace Idaho
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2010, 06:32:01 AM »
Welcome to the forums Sucka! haha

Thanks for checking out my blog and video, I appreciate it :)  I'm glad to hear you want to get involved even though you are only here a few times a month.  Unfortunately I won't be available on Nov. 17, I have some bigs tests and assignments to get done before the Thanksgiving Break.  But if anyone else on here is available feel free to speak up (Most people are kind of shy on the forums haha)

At the moment my group just schedules training sessions on a weekly basis, we try to change up locations each week. Since it is getting darker earlier and a lot colder, I am working with a local gymnastics gym that may allow us to train indoors during the cold winter.  Not sure if that would work for you since it would be in the afternoon on the weekends.  If you are free any other times let me known and I'll see if I'm available :)
- Crisco

No Boundaries Parkour - https://www.facebook.com/NoBoParkour

Offline Sucka

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Leave no Trace Idaho
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2010, 11:29:46 PM »
I know how life gets before the holidays, it's cool.  If you don't mind let me know where and when you all are going to meet on the weekends and I will randomly show up - because I commute to BSU and don't live in Boise I can't promise to be there all the time, but I will definitely show up to train and jam when I can - a gym would be sweet over the winter.  Looking into the future we should try to plan a jam session up at Sun Valley in the summer - there are some killer places up there!
Talk to you soon,
"Sucka"