Author Topic: Outdoors Parkour - Movement Workshop.  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Outdoors Parkour - Movement Workshop.
« on: September 19, 2010, 09:56:55 PM »
November 14th Outdoor movement workshop.

On September 5th I had the opportunity to travel to OH to train with 3 of the coaches from Parkour Generations as I was getting my A.D.A.P.T (Art Du Duplacement and Parkour Teaching)

During this experience not only did I get my level II certification but also got to connect and exchange movement and experiences with different practitioners from around the country making it a whole soup of information being absorbed by my body and brain.

I gather so much valuable knowledge over all concepts of parkour practices, safety and training methods that it is to much for me to keep for myself.

So, it is time for yet another awesome workshop, the last of them were held at Crossfit Oahu, and while I still think they are awesome, I wanted to bring it to a more outdoorsy and welcoming place. Not only will we get everything we need for our training, from walls and pillars, benches and even trees but the ocean will be a few feet away for an awesome cool down afterwards.

This time around we will not only focus on the practical and physical aspect of parkour, but go over concept, basic terminology, proper methods of training (safety, conditioning etc) as well as some games and other drills that you can take with you for your personal use.

We will be meeting in the middle of the park at noon. You will recognize this area for it is the only one with white walls and pillars near the tennis courts. HERE

We will be starting at 12pm, with a lunch break at 2:30. There is some places around you can get some lunch, or you can just bring your own. The fee for the workshop is $15 for the whole 5hrs of training.

Remember, parkour is a community oriented disciplines where friends, brothers and sisters train together. So bring, friends, family or anyone you like for if you bring 2 people with you, your fee is waved. Yeah as in FREE!!

If you have any questions please email me at hawaiiparkour@gmail.com

Hope to see you all there.
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline Sala

• Patas
  • Cell:230.4570 Hit me up! We go Train
    • View Profile
Re: Outdoors Parkour - Movement Workshop.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 10:37:15 PM »
Err link is broken O:
If we cant make love, we can always make peace. Cant we?

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 01:40:07 AM »
Awesome turn out. Lots of fun. Great people, awesome movement and progression. Our youngest was 7, our oldest 51... and they all enjoyed it together. Some of you missed out ;)
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline AndrewL

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 08:50:14 PM »
Does anyone have any focus gloves or thai pads?
Motion for motion's sake