Author Topic: Oct 2 and 3, 2010 State/area wide jam in Frederick MD. My last jam in the east!  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Elet ET

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Smite me, Oh Mighty Smiter!!!
    • View Profile
So Thing Here is:

Come  early October Im moving out to the rocky mountains, Park City Utah to be exact. So i wanna see everyone and train my favorite hometown spots one last time for the year. I'll be back in june.

So saturday October 2nd we'll probably start around 11- 12, so parkour time thats like 1 or 1:30(not really though, be there before noon)
Jam out downtown til early evening.(keeping the time conservative so we have energy for the next day)

I think it might be cool to go camping afterwards.

And then the next day have a woods jam at Raven Rock or in Michaux State forest(see "Be Wild" for the area: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDj2njX6e7Q )

Sound cool? I think so!
ProParkour--ANTI-ADVERB!!!!!

If you don't like their rules, Refuse to play their game.
Anarchy is not CHAOS, but order without CONTROL.
Frederick, MD PK

Offline Jon Hurst

• Patas
  • cuerpo fuerte, mente sano
    • View Profile
Man! I wish I could be there! I'm moving out the day before (different house, same town). Gonna miss seeing you at jams man. Keep in touch.

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Can you send me all the information and Links like Facebook and etc to my email dale@americanparkour.com ??
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."  David Carradine
May the flow be with you.  ~~FreeStyleFox

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."