Author Topic: Parkour Gyms in Warren County?  (Read 13207 times)

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour Gyms in Warren County?
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 10:44:19 AM »
Totally man. I need to take a break for a little though :( I tried to do a Kong to a precision landing, pussed out half way though and got a bad bruse all the way up my shin, ankel to knee.
Zechariah 14:12
And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 12:14:25 PM »
oh dang. that sucks, shins are the worst to hurt ;/ atleast for me...i've jacked them up so much since i've started xD
Determination is the wake up call to the human will. Remember that.

Do you think Lance Armstrong gave up? No.

My Youtube(:

You're fearless when you recognize why you should be scared of things, but do them anyway--Christian B

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2010, 02:57:46 PM »
I got a cut on the same shin two night before the bruse too, it was pretty bad, blood all down the shin.
And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2010, 01:15:39 PM »
awesome! but brutal ;/ i love the scars from gashes like that xD

My Youtube(:

You're fearless when you recognize why you should be scared of things, but do them anyway--Christian B

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2010, 05:35:40 PM »
It was pretty bad-ass looking. Haha.

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 07:53:28 AM »
It was pretty bad-ass looking. Haha.
haha, i wouldn't doubt it. so hows training

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 11:10:49 AM »
Not too bad. I couldn't go out yesterday cause it rained. Right now I'm working of this wall-jump to a kong. It's not too high, the wall, but it's further from the wall then I would have hoped. How about yours?

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 01:16:00 PM »
Not too bad. I couldn't go out yesterday cause it rained. Right now I'm working of this wall-jump to a kong. It's not too high, the wall, but it's further from the wall then I would have hoped. How about yours?
thats good. you can get it. my training is going pretty good. i'm accomplishing a lot. working on this kong to precision, well its actually a monkey cause its 2 parallel bars. trying to get that ;D

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2010, 07:48:32 PM »
Awesome man. I'm sure you can get it. There's also this wall that I'me trying to scale...it's about 12ft or so high. I'm no where close yet, but I'm working on it. I'm not a big fan of monkeys, I always end up bending my wrist too far >.<

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 03:24:11 AM »
I LOVE WALLS  ;D if you watch epics tutorial on how to get a higher wall run, you'll be sure to get that wall in no time. thats how i got my first 12 foot wall.

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 08:49:47 PM »
Spiffy. What's the link? I could get it if it wasn't as flat as...well...as a wall. Haha xD

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 11:40:02 AM »

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2010, 02:48:27 PM »
I asked a few of the guys, they said the wall was close to 20 feet. I was looking at it from directly below, made it look shorter

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 03:12:10 PM »
I asked a few of the guys, they said the wall was close to 20 feet. I was looking at it from directly below, made it look shorter
oh dang...you would have to be spiderman to get that. is there anything you could dyno on the way up? or another wall close to it?

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 08:09:31 AM »
Not really. There's a small (about 9 inches wide) crack for rain about two feet down, but that's still 18 feet.
The good thing is that it's a set of bleachers, so I have practice from ground level to 20 feet up. Haha

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2010, 05:14:46 PM »
lol dangg  ;D so hows bowling green

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2010, 07:22:03 PM »
Not too bad. I haven't been out in a few nights cause I dont have the gas, nor do I have the money to get more til tomorrow. How about you, things goin well?

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2010, 11:29:24 AM »
oh, seems fair. and its pretty good here, a lot of things within walking distance.

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2010, 04:01:20 PM »
That's a plus. I live in the center of town, right across from the mall and wal-mart and everything, but there's like NOTHING to run. Lol. I get to go out tonight and practice, thank God. The best thing. I dont have school tomorrow so I dont have to worry about getting to sleep early. Yay! :D

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2010, 06:22:48 PM »
That's a plus. I live in the center of town, right across from the mall and wal-mart and everything, but there's like NOTHING to run. Lol. I get to go out tonight and practice, thank God. The best thing. I dont have school tomorrow so I dont have to worry about getting to sleep early. Yay! :D
lol, awesome. i'm heading up to all my spots tomorrow xD should be awesome

My Youtube(: