Author Topic: Parkour Gyms in Warren County?  (Read 13158 times)

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
Parkour Gyms in Warren County?
« on: August 29, 2010, 10:04:32 AM »
It's a LONG shot, but does anyone know of Parkour friendly gyms in or around Bowling Green?
Zechariah 14:12
And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour Gyms in Warren County?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 01:46:00 PM »
no, but if you ever are in laurel county, send me a message, you are the closest person to me so far xD
Determination is the wake up call to the human will. Remember that.

Do you think Lance Armstrong gave up? No.

My Youtube(:

You're fearless when you recognize why you should be scared of things, but do them anyway--Christian B

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 04:44:50 AM »
I totally will. Same if you even come to Bowling Green, feel free to give me a shout anytime
And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 07:39:37 AM »
I totally will. Same if you even come to Bowling Green, feel free to give me a shout anytime
alright man. will do. so how old are you

My Youtube(:

You're fearless when you recognize why you should be scared of things, but do them anyway--Christian B

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 08:25:13 AM »
I'm 19. How about you? How long have you been doing Parkour?

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 04:57:01 PM »
I'm 19. How about you? How long have you been doing Parkour?
nice  :D i'm 15. been training for over 3 months. i love every second of it. heres my youtube page if you wanna see it
http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshKyTraceur

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 03:46:11 AM »
Not bad bro. I commend you on using what'ch got there. I live next to two colleges, so I have a little more to use. I've been training for about a month maybe. After looking for someone to run with me for about 3 months I gave up and went for it by myself.

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 05:45:12 PM »
ohh. lucky! i wanna live by 2 colleges ha. and i only have 1 person, and he isn't very committed :/

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 07:03:46 PM »
It'd be a great place to have a jam, and I actually posted about trying to get one up in December maybe, if it all works well enough. Atleast you have someone, I've got litterally no one. My girly said she'd go out with me, but she hasn't :/ I do need to find a run, something that'll take me across the whole collage, that'd be beastly. Haha

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2010, 01:09:05 PM »
lol i know what ya mean ;D yeah, theres this girl that wants to do it with me here, but the places we go...she would get caught, cause sometimes the security guards chase me. they arent friendly, thats why i run

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 03:59:37 PM »
That's lame. I suggest going down town. I dont know your town, but most down towns have pleanty to work with. Good luck with that girl. They're harder to train cause of their body

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 06:42:53 PM »
That's lame. I suggest going down town. I dont know your town, but most down towns have pleanty to work with. Good luck with that girl. They're harder to train cause of their body
yeah, i'm thinking about going downtown actually. some nice walls i wanna hit up xD

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2010, 08:01:35 PM »
There are a bit of good spots in downtown BG actually...it just so happens that they're in the court yard of a bunch of cop buildings x.x Lol

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 04:52:52 PM »
lmao, that sucks ;D just your luck, huh

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 07:32:50 AM »
I know, right?! Lol. I found a group that trains almost every night here in BG, so things are starting to look up for me. It sucks you dont live just a bit closer...

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 04:19:17 PM »
thats good bro, and yeah...sucks..we'll have to train sometime. this week i'm working on my next vid, so i've been out training a lot. the vid should be sweet

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 07:43:52 PM »
Awesome! Good luck on the video man. It'll be awhile til I have one up. I need to find some really good runs before I make one

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 05:08:05 PM »
its up if you go to pics/vids. and yeah, i had to run these scenes through for a while before videoing it

My Youtube(:

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 05:57:26 PM »
Pretty awesome man. I give ya two thumbs up. Keep it up! :D Hopefully I can get one together soon

(Zombies)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2010, 03:08:52 PM »
Pretty awesome man. I give ya two thumbs up. Keep it up! :D Hopefully I can get one together soon
thanks ;D you should!

My Youtube(: