Author Topic: I'm Itching for a Jam  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Kendy

• I Violate Your Mind
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • The Parkour Panda
    • View Profile
I'm Itching for a Jam
« on: June 12, 2010, 06:55:45 AM »
Hey guys... I'm really jittery and spazztic right now... and I'm itching for a jam.  What's everyone got going on the next few weekends?  Location: New Haven maybe?  Any ideas?
.:Don't think about it. Just do it:.
[ My Facebook ]
"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

Offline Jacob Chess

• Mangabey
  • Peace, Love, Sole.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: I'm Itching for a Jam
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 07:20:13 AM »
Next weekend I should be free to do anything. I have to double check though. I've been mainly busy trying to make an ultimate frisbee team and training with them. Which I have to admit, I've been slacking on conditioning and training in Parkour.

New Haven is a perfect place to Jam. I would like to see everyone else again as well. So, I guess you can count me in.
"There is no problem so big it cannot be run away from."

10 push-ups/post! ^^

Offline Kendy

• I Violate Your Mind
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • The Parkour Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 07:37:54 AM »
Aww man, I love ultimate.  You should play with my friends and I sometime - we're intense; but check on those weekend plans and I'll see if I can rally the fairfield troops.
[ My Facebook ]
"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

Offline Josh S

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 08:27:52 AM »
I may be able to do something next weekend. I have never been to a jam and would love to go to one soon.

Offline Kendy

• I Violate Your Mind
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • The Parkour Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 09:36:41 AM »
Actually... I might not be able to do this saturday - this weekend is Father's day and we might be having a cookout saturday afternoon. right in the middle of prime jam time =/
[ My Facebook ]