Author Topic: MSU traceurs  (Read 6887 times)

Offline Daniel Downs

• Guenons
    • View Profile
MSU traceurs
« on: August 15, 2010, 06:21:51 PM »
Hey I just started at MSU. This seems like a pretty good place to practice parkour. Are there any others traceurs nearby?
Never forget that even though you can jump, vault, flip, or hurdle an obstacle, you can still just walk around it.

Offline wolf555

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: MSU traceurs
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 07:27:27 PM »
Is MSU near Hattiesburg? If so look at the "msgulfcoastparkour" post, theres a link to a sight with people from the MS coast on it, myself included. If your up for It you might can get together with some people to train. I probably won't be there, if you read my training log you would know why. Well good night, I get to sleep a whole 5 hours before the torcher starts over again, so awesome.

Offline ryu82892

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 08:34:43 AM »
aw man I wish I was there man lol like there aren't any traceurs in jsu man it's dull I'm like the only one out here man.

Offline mswho

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 04:53:20 PM »
This is so dead, but here's to hoping that someone will come across this as I did. I'll be returning for the spring and summer 2013 sessions if anyone's still interested!

Offline justin_03

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 07:13:54 PM »
I'm interested in learning more on parkour, I've always liked it and am interested in getting into it, i do a lil on the side, but could use some training and a good place that would be good for training, I live in Lincoln county but will travel a lil if required, love to be an official traceur

Offline David Salley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 06:29:55 PM »
I don't know if any of you will still be there, but I start at MSU in August. I would love to meet some friends to practice parkour with. I am trying to find some other upcoming freshmen who would like to try out parkour too.

Offline DaniParkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 04:23:48 PM »
I am 14 and a freshmen at west Harrison high school and I would like to begin training in parkour. Is it possible you teach parkour? If so how much do you charge per session?