Author Topic: Training Journal (HIIT throughout summer)  (Read 7006 times)

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Training Journal (HIIT throughout summer)
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 01:04:13 PM »
Day seventeen I didn't run in the morning as my bed wouldn't be available to take a nap afterwards, so instead I got a good night's sleep. About half an hour ago I went for my run inn *gasp* BROAD DAYLIGHT. Well not only that, it was really hot outside. It was a new experience but god damn, my legs felt strong. For the first four sprints I flew across the field, and though I don't have the level of endurance I had before the vacation, I'm definitely getting there. I'm really glad I ended up running today because I've been scared of not being up to my previous standard, and was nervous about going out, but I feel I'm once again confident in my level of fitness.

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2010, 09:15:18 PM »
Day eighteen sorry for writing late. Today was yet another day in which I ran during the daytime, partially because I wanted my sleep and also because of the weather. There were lots of families in the park but I wasn't self concious at all. I've gotten to a level where I feel like I am above the abilities of the average person, therefore I don`t feel like a dumbass any more. Anyway, the sprints were strong, I recovered quickly and got some fresh air on a beautiful day. It was cool out so I was quite comfortable when I got going.Right when I got back I had an absolutely exemplary meal of penne a la vodka cooked by my mother. Talk about satisfying. Great day.

Just a side note, I only have one more day of required HIIT for me to meet my ultimate goal!!! :o           

Monday here I come!

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 08:42:58 PM »
Day Nineteen FINAL DAY! Wow I've met my goal. I've met it well, improved because of it and am now starting off school feeling better than ever. This was the last day that I was required to run to meet my goal, and it feels great. This isn't to say that I'll stop my HIIT workout, but damn it's nice to know I could quit without letting myself down. I feel to good to quit for the record, and I still want to improve my level of fitness. Anyway, the runs were strong, but I didn't feel like I was going fast. Maybe it was the humidity. I ran extra hard on my last sprint to end off right. It ran in my new Western U sweatpants by the way, they felt nice.

I DID IT!!!  ;D

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2010, 06:47:51 PM »
I went to the gym today with my dad for the first time and did a lot of work. My arms are so tired now but I feel great. I think I'm going to focus on building muscle for this month, I'll eat more and lift heavier. Does anyone know if continuing a HIIT program would be detrimental to muscle development?

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2010, 08:08:39 PM »
So I haven't lifted weight for the past few days I've instead ended up crashing on the couch and sleeping through the night. I'm haven't been too concerned about following such a strict routine, through I will start from now on. I think the days of rest did me well as I was just able to fairly comfortably knock down 8 bicep curls with 35 pounds! What a fast gain, pretty exciting. I've moved to 4 comfortable pull ups from 3, and I'll move on to 5 as soon as I can. Otherwise I've been doing 3 sets of 10 clapping push ups which I think I'll be able to graduate from soon as well. Man watching Dragon Ball Z is incredible inspiration, I mean I know it's all fictional and blown completely out of proportion, but god damn those Saiyans have dedication. Just a side note I've been eating to gain some weight lately, but for some odd reason I've lost weight. I've dropped from 174 pounds to 171 over the past week. Anyways gonna finish my routine tonight, gotta look good for picture day tomorrow.  ;D

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 06:45:41 PM »
Oy it's been a while. I'm sorry to say I have not upheld my fitness level as much as I would have liked to. I've been eating poorly, but I've been lifting. I'm doing easy sets of 8 reps with 35 lbs of bicep curls, so I'll move up to 40 lbs soon. I'm also doing 3 sets of 10 clapping push ups as well as some other exercises I don't care to explain. I'm getting stronger, that's for sure, but I know I need to eat more nutritious food. This weekend I'm going to a National Park called Arowhon in Algonquin. There I'll be able to kayak, one of my favourite things in the world, and eat incredible food in the buffet hall. I also will try to get a job at Rock and Chalk, my local rock climbing gym, so that I can boulder for free at my leisure :D

I'll post more, I swear. ;)

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2010, 04:15:31 PM »
Hello i'm back from my trip where I kayaked untill I couldn't kayak no more! I'm just posting to inform the world that I can finally do a kip up! This has been one of my goals from the start yet regrettably not on my list of goals in my first post.

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2010, 08:41:51 PM »
Been keeping up my weight training. Theres a rock climbing meet in early December so I'm going to train specifically for that. Doing a lot of grip strengthening and explosive clapping push ups. In lieu of this meet, I'm getting back to my old ways of eating (the good ways). I'm looking to trim down and strengthen my body so I can compete to the best of my abilities.

I just want to give big ups to this 15 year old kid Matt McCreary. He's incredibly talented and precise, and pretty creative to boot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSIuxBpOGsA

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2011, 07:44:20 PM »
Finally reached my goal of 8 reps (bicep curls) with 40lb weights. My arms are getting pretty big and  strong. I will move on to 45lbs after a night or two more of 40.

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 03:38:12 AM »
Just went and started my sprints again, the weather's finally nice. I went out at 6am, just like old times. I loved seeing the sunrise and being out in the morning. My running environment is somewhat different though. The playground now has wood chips instead of sand and in the process the ground has been disturbed. They've also changed the park bench that I used as a reference for distance so that's a bit of a pain in the ass. Anyway I ran and during my 5th sprint I started heaving. Because of this I rested for more than 10 seconds between my 5th and 6th sprint. I came so close to throwing up but somehow managed to keep it down. Anyway I ended up doing 2 more sprints despite this, so in total 8 sprints (yay) but the last 2 were admittedly weak. Afterwards my chest was tight and I tasted blood. I've been coughing since but whatever I'll recover. I've been sick this past week so that may have contributed to this episode.

Anyway, good to be out again, I'll keep it up.

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 07:39:33 PM »
I ran again this morning before school. It was kind of rainy but it was warmer than my session a couple days ago. I was stronger with my sprints but once again had to hold back vomit, though not to the degree of the last time. I did eight sprints once again though my last 3 were admittedly weaker. Anyways it was a good day and I think I'm getting over the hump that I know so well from my summer sprints.

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 08:30:01 PM »
I haven't posted for a few days but I have been keeping up my workout. I ran Saturday morning when it was so cold that the grass was frosted. It was somewhat slippery but fine. I once again did 8 sprints but I think I rested a bit longer than 10 seconds for the 7th and/or 8th sprint. My brother just came home from University so I'm teaching him my sprinting ways. I took him out Sunday afternoon to teach him, and ran a bit along with him but nothing too strenuous. He then opted to come out with me this morning (Monday) so he was up with me at 6am and did his pace while I did mine. I felt much better this day. I didn't compromise on rest times, doing 8 full sprints with 10 seconds of rest in between each. What I was really happy about was the recovery period afterwards. When I first restarted this (a couple posts ago) I noted how I was coughing and tasted blood. This actually turned into somewhat of a sinus infection, with mucous in my chest as well causing violent coughing fits. The blood I tasted actually turned out to be a nosebleed of sorts, as I found out a couple days later in a startling nose blowing session. Anyway, I'm almost over it at this point. My recovery period after the sprints today was amazing. I was back to normal breathing after just a few minutes and my heart calmed down too. This is something I forgot about this whole process, not only do the sprints get faster and stronger, but the period of recovery after is shortened. I'm definitely over the "hump" at this point, and man am I ever grateful for that.

A side note, I hurt my left shoulder lifting weights this past Friday. It had been aching before for a little while and was aggravated when doing bicep curls. I decided to hold off lifting until it's OK, which seems like it will be tomorrow. Icing and stretching has helped, I think it might have just been overwork or poor form. Either way I'll be careful from here on out.

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2011, 05:14:48 PM »
It's been a little while since I posted last. I skipped 2 runs this past weekend, I was pretty disappointed in myself, but I started up again Monday morning. Monday's run was pretty good, I did 8 sprints with 10 seconds of rest in between. The recovery wasn't great though, probably because I hadn't run for a few days. I was coughing and it was cold. The grass was frosty so I had to be mindful not to slip. Yesterday was a noticeable improvement as I go up to 10 sprints! Reading through old posts I see that I had not said how many sprints I was doing at the time, but If I remember correctly then this is the same point I was at when I ended my training after the summer. 10 sprints with 10 seconds of rest. My recovery was thankfully much quicker. I was worried I was getting sick (again) but I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear.

As far as weights goes, I've been really cautious. My left shoulder being injured, it's been scary to get into the full swing of things. my neck was incredibly sore after my last bout of lifting, probably due to some sort of compensation for my shoulder. For this reason I'm moving down to 40 lbs again and I'm really going to focus on form. I did a bit of lifting yesterday evening, though I don't usually lift on running days, and I felt good, no soreness. I'm thinking I'll do some resistance band stuff to go easy on it for a bit.

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2011, 10:34:10 PM »
I finally reached my goal of 30 pushups, so I crossed that off the list. I feel good about my form and feel pretty comfortable. I've been climbing a lot, going to get a membership tomorrow. My grip is day & night better than it was a few months ago. I'm going fingertip pull ups from a dead hang, and I'm up to 7 now. I'll be able to reach my goal of 10 very soon.

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2011, 10:23:42 PM »
I went climbing earlier today, got a membership so I've gone about 6 times already this summer. Later in the day I reached my goal of 10 chin ups with my palms turned away. I used a metal girder in my basement as the bar and did fingertip chinups. I've almost reached all my goals, the vertical one I'm not too interested in doing anymore and I'm not sure if I'm going to go for it. I probably will just for the sake of completion.

Offline boogaloo_48

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2013, 08:01:10 PM »
Wow I haven't posted in 2 years!

I am glad to report that I did not fall off with my fitness goals, quite the opposite actually. Not without some troubles though. First lets go back to November of 2011....

I had been going to the gym for 3 or 4 months doing Starting Strength. The problem was I didn't read the book. While my lifts were decent my form was not up to snuff, and what's worse is that I insisted on increasing my lifts as fast as possible. This meant I was compromising form for weight, "ego lifting" as they call it. I am ashamed to report that I injured my back deadlifting more than I should have.

On a brighter note I got a job at the aforementioned rock climbing gym, which turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened to me. Seriously the perfect job. I've been working there for just over a year I guess.

Back to the injury. Turns out it was a bulging disc in the lumbar spine. Not too serious but very difficult to rehab. I went to a physiotherapist and worked on it for about half a year. I am happy to report that recovery went extremely well, and I have rarely had a problem since. I naturally have very loose joints which means (meant) I am very flexible which did not help in the recovery process, and was probably some of the reason why I was injured in the first place. I have gradually been regaining my flexibility but will likely never get back to what it was.

As a side note I got mono in April of 2012, and I haven't been the same since. Very weak immunity which has caused me to get sick MANY times in between then and now, hindering my progress in fitness.

So I kept climbing, and actually got quite good, with my best climb being an 5.11c. I held off on lifting until I was sure my body was ready. My brother got me the 3rd edition of Starting Strength for Christmas (in 2011), and I have more or less read it front to back 4 times. It is a brilliant book and I encourage/insist that if anyone wants to start the program that the book is damn near necessary. Seriously, if you have not read the book you better have done an exorbitant amount of internet research and/or have a very good coach.

I started back into lifting by doing isolations - chest flyes, lat raises, curls etc all at home, as well as pullups. I of course continued climbing as well. I made sure that my back was safe, and got back into real lifting in the summer of 2012. It felt incredible to get back in the gym, and even better to have correct form.

So here it is. My log of the last few months of lifting. I've been living in Montreal going to school at Concordia for film animation. The school has a good gym that has allowed me to really start lifting in earnest. I got quite strong before getting some virus that f#cked me up for a solid month - seriously my whole body was in pain. I was shaking and sweating despite the temperature and could barely eat. Living alone and being sick is one of the worst experiences I have ever had. Since then I've gotten back into lifting, but have gotten sick a couple more times; minor setbacks that have affected my lifting. Anyways it's all in the log posted below. I'm so glad to be back in this community and will update semi-regularly:

Legend: SQ - Squat, BP - Bench Press, OHP - Press (over head), DL - Deadlift, PU - Pull Up (dead hang, not kipping)

August 21/12
BP - 150
SQ - 155 poor form
OHP - 105 - failed on 5th rep, 100 2x5
DL - 155 nice job, take it easy bub
Wide Grip Pull Up - 11(dem gains), 10, 9

SQ - 160
OHP - 115, 110, 110
DL - 165
PU - Weighted 5+lbs 9, 8, 8

SQ - 195
OHP - 120
DL - 185
PU - unweighted 10, 9, 8

SQ - 205
BP - 150
DL - 195

Sept 20
SQ - 215 - poor form first set, great second set, failed 3rd set. Do 215 next time again and focus on form
OHP - 125 fail 4th rep, 120 x2 - great job, try 125 next time again
DL - 205

Sept 22
SQ - 215 - decent form 210 - bad form 205 - failed fifth rep what the f#ck sleep more asshole
BP - 155 - great form but bitches don't know how to spot
DL - 210 - great job

Sept 24 - Climbing

Sept 26
SQ - 205 decent form, great form, poor form - consider same weight next time more reps?
OHP - 120x4, 115x2 great
DL - 215 decent form, ease up maybe for next session
PU - unweighted semi-wide grip, beautiful form, grip training after (held on for as long as I could) dat pump keep it up

Oct 2 (after cotty weekend, lots of alcohol)
SQ - Deloaded 195 - 2x5 1x6(failed 7) very nice, consider only doing 200 next time
DL - 220 1x8 NICE very good form, keep it up but stay safe!
BP - 155 - 1x5, 1x6, 1x7 Great sets, go to 165 next time
PU - "" 1x10, 1x8, 1x6 4 min rests (grip training as well, held on for as long as possible (dat pump))

Oct 9 (after thanksgiving weekend)
SQ - 200 3x5 Nice job
BP - 155 1x5, 1x8 (8th negative), 1x7 (7th negative)
DL - 225 1x6 (LMAO2PLAET!1!11!)

Oct 11
SQ - 205 3x5 nice form brah, keep those legs out
BP - 160 3x5 nice job do 165 next time
DL - 230 1x7 (laid off 8th to protect back)
PU Unweighted 1x11 1x9 1x7 (grip training)

Oct 13
BP - 165 3x5
SQ - 210 3x5
DL - 235 3x5 Fantastic fORm/pace!

Oct 15 (after Allez up (Inversion ankle injury (taped)))
SQ - 215 3x5 nice form second set but favouring quads too much (goodmorning on last rep of last set) DO 215 NEXT TIME TOO
DL - 240 1x5 Nice, a year later, past the weight that injured me! good milestone
BP - 170 1x4 failed last set (poor spotter though) 165 1x5 Nice job 1x5 (bro mildly helped on last rep against my wishes but good guy)

Oct 19
BP - 165 1x5 1x6 (helped me on last 2 L2SPOT!) 1x5 (touched bar last rep what the f#ck learn to spot)
SQ - 215 3x5 nice form, good job, ankle's healing up pretty well
DL - 245 1x5 nice form

Oct 21
SQ - 220 1x5 (favoured quads, fought hard on last rep) 215 1x4 (f#cked up on last rep, could've done it though stupid mistake) 1x5 (very nice job)
DL - 250 1x5 pretty f#cking dope
BP - 170 1x5 nice 1x5(help on last rep maybe could've done it alone? oh well nice spotter and i was struggling) 165 1x5 (failed on 6th rep) "great job!"

Oct 23 (after hard climbing at Shakti the day before)
SQ - 220 3x5 beautiful
DL - 255 No chalk, f#cked up hands from climbing, beautiful
BP - 170 3x5 beautiful, right arm numbness though stretch it out

Oct 25
BP - 175 1x5 (nice fight, bit of right arm numbness after though) 175 1x4 (Saggy helped a bit for 5th rep) 170 1x2 (help on 3rd rep holy shit I was destroyed nice job though, do 175 next time
SQ - 225 3x5 (favoured quads a bit at end but good f#cking job!) LMAO2PLATE!!11!1
DL - 260 1x5 (very nice but maybe do the same weight next time again for back's sake, take it easy)

Oct 28 (2 day break, drank a lot on the 25th but went well)
SQ - 225 (2plaet) 1x6, 1x5, 1x5 (failed 6th rep monsta)
DL - 265 1x5 (very nice form, careful with back though)
BP - 170 3x5 (failed 6th rep of 3rd set, great job though, good form less arm numbness)
PU - Unweighted holding on after for as long as possible, 11(last rep was cray) 10, 9 DAT PUMP

Oct 30 (After Weeknd concert holy f#ck so good)
SQ - 230 3x5 nice job (shit form first set, great form second set, decent form third set)
DL - 265 1x7 (great form, way to ease up with your back, definitely do 270 next time)
BP - 175 1x4 fail, 170 1x4 fail, 165 1x5 fail on 6th good neg though, kinda weird but nice job, do 170 next time aim for higher reps (6-7?)
PU - Unweighted holding on after for as long as possible 11, (not on bar, on the machine's structure, more difficult grip) 9?, 6 (normal) DAT PUMP, good job

Nov 1
SQ - 235 3x5 (good form but try to avoid good mornings at the end) (5 pounds more accidentally, nice!)
DL - 270 1x5 (nice)
BP - 170 2x5 1x4 f#ck
PU - Unweighted holding on after for as long as possible, 12, 8 , 6 nice dat pump

Nov 3
SQ - 235 3x5 (good job but dangerous form on 2x5th rep, be careful. Otherwise good form)
OHP - 105 2x8 1x5 short rests
DL - 275 1x5 duuuuuuude fuark. Careful though, do 275 next time too
PU - Unweighted, immediately after DL's, 1x10, 1x8, 1x6 held on as long as possible FUARK pump lookin joocy

Mono?

Mono!

Nov 19 (wow lost almost a month of lifting)
BP - 165 1x4(failed 5th) 160 1x5, 160 1x3(failed 4th rep wow)
SQ - 225 initially, back hurt - 135 1x10, 185 1x5, 205 1x5 (great form, good ab activation) f#ck I got weaker though this is crazy
DL - 165 1x2 failed 3rd wooooooow, gotta get back into it slowly
Pu - 1x10, 1x8, 1x6 nice job but goddamn almost threw up after
This sickness really kicked my ass, and appears to still be kicking my ass. Will see doctor on the 21st and see what's up, definitely still not at 100%

Nov 23 (didnt't feel great after last gym session, took a few days off[DOMS too])
PU - 13 daaamn, 9, 6
Dips - 3x5 nice, switched between pullups and dips "ABABAB"
DL - 135 1x8 perfect form, 185 1x5 perfect form
SQ - 135 1x10, 185 2x5 great form
OHP - 95 1x8, 1x6, 1x5 nice job

Nov 25 (after drinking previous night)
PU - 10, 10, 9 (HORRIBLE headache - not hangover, rather pinched neck)
Dips - 1x5 (didnt feel too great going to look up form)
SQ - 135 1x5 perfect form, 205 2x5 (favouring quads too much towards end of 2nd set, otherwise pretty good form), 135 - 1x10 perfect form
DL - 225 - 1x5 great form!
BP - 155 1x5, 150 2x5 (no spot)

Nov 27
SQ - 135 1x10 - 205 3x5 (decent form)
OHP - 100 1x8, 1x7, 1x7
DL - 245 1x5 (nice form)
PU - 1x10, 8, 6

LONG BREAK DOCTOR'S ORDERS :(

Dec 13 (Back in Aurora, Timberlane)
SQ - 185 3x5 (back pain but not disc, need to stretch out hamstrings)
BP - 135 1x5 150 3x5 good form
DL - 235 1x5 (nice job, pretty good form, back hurt a bit but not disc, maybe same issue as squat, stretch more)
OHP - 105 2x6 1x5, nice job! activate abs more
PU - 1x10, 1x8, 1x6 barely (awesome form, great job! gotta get back into climbing shape)

Sick again....siiiiiiick (chincy cold)

Dec 19 (Timberlane, start of membership, with Jamal)
BP - 155 1x5, 1x3 (failed fourth), 150 1x5
SQ - 135 1x8, 175 1x5, 185 1x5 (bit of back pain on last one, dece form though
DL - 225 1x5 niiice
OHP - 95 3x5 nice form broo, short rests too
PU - 1x10, 1x8, 1x5 beauty! nice form, dat pump

Dec 21
SQ - 135 1x8, 185 1x5, 1x4 (f#cking safety bars robbed last rep), 1x5 (very good form, nice fight)
BP 155, 2x5, 1x4 (failed) nice job though
OHP - 105 1x3 (failed 4th, too heavy), 100 1x4, 95 1x5
DL - 235 1x5, purrrfect form
PU - 1x10, 1x5, 1x3 (a couple minutes rest)

Dec 23 awesome day
BP - 155 3x5 (BUSSEYE)
SQ - 190 2x5, 1x6 KILLER
DL - 245 1x5 AWESOME FORM
OHP - 100 2x5, 1x6 NICE
PU - 13,6,3 NO SLEEP (short rest)

SICK FOR SO f#ckING LONG, climbed a bit in between (twice or thrice, did isolation in basement when i felt better (with 20's))

Jan 8/13! Back at Chonchordia! Met cool guy "William" doing stronglifts 5x5
SQ - 135 1x8, 185 3x5 - short rests(pretty good job, bar path a bit wonky sometimes but should be fine to increase weight)
BP - 150 3x5 GOOD FIGHT - short rests
OHP - 100 1x4 failed 5th, 95 3x5 - short rests
DL - 2 plate 225 1x5 great form, good job, f#cking tiring
PU - 9, 6, 4 - short rests, nice job good form

Jan 10
BP 155 3x5 great job!
PU (Waiting for the f#ckING squat rack - 12,8,7 Great job
SQ - 135 1x6, 185 1x5, 190 2x5 great job
OHP - 95 (tired from pullups) 1x6, 1x5, 1x4 short rests, good job
DL - 135 1x5 Awesome! right on the edge of too heavy, do 140 maybe next time depending on rest

Jan 12
SQ - 135 1x6, 190 3x5 nice job! bit of back pain at end but seems like it's from bad sitting day before
OHP - 100 2x5, 1x7 nice job! 105 next time
DL - 245 1x5 woooow, do 145 next time but great job!
PU - 12, 6, 5 very little rest, nice job great form!

I been sick, cough, chest shit

Jan 17 - still sick
SQ - 135 1x5, 195 2x5, 1x6 Nice!
OHP - 105 3x5
DL - 245 1x5  Nice!
BP - 155 3x5 Nice fight!
PU - 12 good form, taking it a bit easy cause sick lol

Jan 19 - still sick
SQ - 135 1x8, 205 2x5 1x6 pretty good form
OHP - 110 3x5 great job!
DL - 250 1x5 nice job, shaky form at end though
BP - 160 1x4 bit of help on last (5th), 155 1x5 (gym closing)
PU - 11 (exhausted, great form, gym closing nice job!)

Jan 22 - missed yesterday because was feeling sick, still not a hundo p and had a 4 hour sleep! Shitty recovery but all things considered great gym sesh
SQ - 135 1x5, 210 3x5 (failed 6th rep of 3rd set!)
OHP - 115 - 1x5 used a lot of layback, need to keep the facet joints healthy, dropped weight 110 2x5 great form
DL - 250 1x5 Beautiful form, mild shrugs at end, grip training, awesome job. do 255 next time!
PU -  5lb 1x9 great form, could've done more but weight was slipping, adjusted weight 1x7 PUMP - bench intermittently
BP - 160 1x5 great job but would've failed next set, 155 2x5 awesome! great form
PU - 5lb 1x7 great form grip training PUMP DOPE

Jan 24 - You motherf#cker! Killer day, taught Jamie some lifts too
SQ - 215 3x5, bit of a good morning on last rep but otherwise great form!
OHP - 115 3x5 nice job!
DL - 255 1x5 DAMN nice form! Shrugs and grip training at end too
BP - 160 3x5 no spot NICE! Some of your best bench form yet!
PU - weighted 12.5 lb (meant to get 10's but this turned out great!) 8, 7, 5 (5 min breaks) nice job! Grip training too nice pump!