Author Topic: Parkour Manga/Anime  (Read 28855 times)

Offline Ashley McCauley

• Is My Favorite
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Strength sumblime, alive in my very skin
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour Manga/Anime
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2010, 09:56:24 AM »
Claire's hair is perfect. You really captured that. I like how you made Farida(Hair is great.), Robert(Perhaps, more of a smirk on his facial features), and Mark(though he should look less serious and mean and more quiet-like.).

Victor should look a bit older and with less hair.

Claire looks great, that is exactly the hairstyle that I hoped you would visualize, remember, she is supposed to look very innocent like and a bit cute. It is a bit sharp of the features, but that is fine for a concept drawing. I don't draw nor am I much of a person to critique, but I think that the neck should be shorter and the shoulders, mouth, and head should be a tad bit more proportional. It is great otherwise.

You are doing wonderful. Keep up the great work. Thanks for all of your time and effort! I see great things coming.

Thanks. I do like how I made Robert, but I will make sure he has a smirk next time. Mark, I kind of just wanted him to look disgruntled or something. Farida, I love how I capture her, especially the hair. :) I'll be working on Victor, well all of the characters. And on the character Chris had mentioned (I believe it was Chris).

Thanks again. ;D
“Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand."

Offline Jacob Chess

• Mangabey
  • Peace, Love, Sole.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2010, 10:11:43 AM »
Thanks. I do like how I made Robert, but I will make sure he has a smirk next time. Mark, I kind of just wanted him to look disgruntled or something. Farida, I love how I capture her, especially the hair. :) I'll be working on Victor, well all of the characters. And on the character Chris had mentioned (I believe it was Chris).

Thanks again. ;D

Like I said, just do what you can. It really was such a heart-lifter to see the characters visualized so correctly. The phenomenal success so far is a foreshadow of excellencies to come.
"There is no problem so big it cannot be run away from."

10 push-ups/post! ^^

Offline Ashley McCauley

• Is My Favorite
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2010, 10:32:03 AM »
Like I said, just do what you can. It really was such a heart-lifter to see the characters visualized so correctly. The phenomenal success so far is a foreshadow of excellencies to come.

I will. :) Well I'm glad that they look correct. :) Very true.
“Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand."

Offline Chris Seaton

• Mangabey
  • TVD, ESQ.
    • View Profile
    • TV TV Dog
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2010, 12:20:19 PM »

Thanks again. ;D

I'm not sure where we're going with this...if we're following Gabe's plot or no?  I think it's a good idea, but if it is, I wanna be sure that I tailor Raymond Marceaux to fit the story. 

Ashley, if the details I provided in Raymond's character bio are good enough, lemme know.  Otherwise, I'll try to give you some extra details. 

Posts by Mr. Seaton should be interpreted as simply for either informational purposes or his own pure amusement, and are never to be construed as providing legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship.

Offline Ashley McCauley

• Is My Favorite
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2010, 01:51:07 PM »
I'm not sure where we're going with this...if we're following Gabe's plot or no?  I think it's a good idea, but if it is, I wanna be sure that I tailor Raymond Marceaux to fit the story. 

Ashley, if the details I provided in Raymond's character bio are good enough, lemme know.  Otherwise, I'll try to give you some extra details. 

I re-read the bio. I think it'll be good. :)

Offline Jacob Chess

• Mangabey
  • Peace, Love, Sole.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2010, 06:42:13 PM »

I'd like it not to be so dark. It should be serious, no doubt about that. But, the characters wouldn't work out for the particular scenario. I've been working out some plots, but they are in the process of being created.
I like Luciano's idea, only because it would focus a lot more on the character's development through Parkour.
Zyan's idea is what I am aiming for. More Parkour than fighting.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 06:50:05 PM by Jake Chess »

10 push-ups/post! ^^

WoodlandGhillie

« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2010, 06:48:15 PM »
I think Gabe's idea would make a better story. (Can I write that idea Gabe?)

Offline Jacob Chess

• Mangabey
  • Peace, Love, Sole.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2010, 06:41:13 AM »
Buggering ^&*#$˚˙˙˚ß∫µøˆ£ªµº¶79mh89h(#*HE&edhweifkjl !!!!!!!

I was in church today and I thought up of a freaking amazing plot, I got so excited I yelled, "AMEN!" really loud. Eyes started pointed at me, but to be honest I was too excited to notice. Unfortunately, I didn't have pen or paper or anything, so I couldn't write it down and so now I forgot.

I'm trying my best to remember, it seriously was an hella epic idea. I don't have a good memory and that is why when I have an idea I need to write it down or continue to perpetually think about it. I'm beating myself up for this one.

10 push-ups/post! ^^

Offline Gabe Arnold

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Proud Founder of S.U.T.S.
    • View Profile
    • Gabe Arnold Fitness
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2010, 06:35:01 PM »
A little off topic but I figured I'd put it here anyway. http://www.scribd.com/doc/33151063/Rise-A-Parkour-Story

Offline Jacob Chess

• Mangabey
  • Peace, Love, Sole.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2010, 08:28:47 AM »
A little off topic but I figured I'd put it here anyway. http://www.scribd.com/doc/33151063/Rise-A-Parkour-Story

That's fine man. I'll be sure to read it later on! Thanks.

10 push-ups/post! ^^

Offline Dom Rocco

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2010, 03:49:28 PM »
Tentacle sex or GTFO

Offline Mark Toorock

• M2
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2010, 03:54:14 PM »
Dom, is this really a post about XXX hentai, or is there some other meaning to tentacle sex? If so, it's not material for APK.
Thanks!
M2
Be Useful.
If I don't try to make the world a better place, who will?
Every person has a choice - live by your fears or live by your dreams

Offline Dom Rocco

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2010, 04:06:40 PM »
I'm only kidding, come on crack a smile, it won't hurt
I'm sorry if I offended anybody though

Offline Jacob Chess

• Mangabey
  • Peace, Love, Sole.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2010, 04:45:12 PM »
Tentacle sex or GTFO

This is inappropriate. Please delete your post.
~~~

In other news, I've been working on the plot and dialogue a bit. It should be up by next Tuesday.
OH! I totally forgot. I made Facebook profiles for some of the characters, if you want to follow them to get a feel of their personality and behaviors that would be great.

I made them for:

A) I'm bored and I highly enjoy RP'ing.
B) It really does go indepth on how the characters act and behave.

Claire: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001218150772
Farida: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001247284844
Mark: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001216265338
Robert:  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001272155193

I thought I might just tell you. They are all RP'ed by me and I only act as them when on their accounts.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 05:01:00 PM by Jake Chess »

10 push-ups/post! ^^

Offline Ashley McCauley

• Is My Favorite
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2010, 08:34:17 PM »
This is inappropriate. Please delete your post.
~~~

In other news, I've been working on the plot and dialogue a bit. It should be up by next Tuesday.
OH! I totally forgot. I made Facebook profiles for some of the characters, if you want to follow them to get a feel of their personality and behaviors that would be great.

I made them for:

A) I'm bored and I highly enjoy RP'ing.
B) It really does go indepth on how the characters act and behave.

Claire: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001218150772
Farida: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001247284844
Mark: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001216265338
Robert:  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001272155193

I thought I might just tell you. They are all RP'ed by me and I only act as them when on their accounts.

Added. RP'ing is fun. Used to HP RP.

Offline delmiss

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2019, 12:02:47 PM »
In Japan, anime is considered a national treasure and is viewed by everyone from a small baby to an adult. No wonder, as it has a clear division into age groups https://hentaisea.com  It allows you to focus on individual problems of a person that re especially relevant at a certain age. Anime became my hobby. Every weekend I am watching new episodes. It is a great leisure time.