Author Topic: Beavercreek, Ohio?  (Read 4099 times)

Offline scipherneo

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Beavercreek, Ohio?
« on: July 20, 2010, 08:16:44 AM »
Hey, im just starting to learn parkour, and i live in Beavercreek ohio. I live in one of the neighborhoods off of north fairfield if you guys know where that is? I'm lookin for either someone else who is like just starting, or someone who can help me with my training and stuff, i can't go to far, it has to be within bike riding distance and cant take like 3 hours to get there. thanks.
Yeah, that was me.

Offline Dan Elric

• Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Beavercreek, Ohio?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 07:50:10 AM »
Hey, im just starting to learn parkour, and i live in Beavercreek ohio. I live in one of the neighborhoods off of north fairfield if you guys know where that is? I'm lookin for either someone else who is like just starting, or someone who can help me with my training and stuff, i can't go to far, it has to be within bike riding distance and cant take like 3 hours to get there. thanks.

You're not too far from me, only about 7-10 miles, I live in Miamisburg.  If I can find a good training spot then we can train together.

Offline scipherneo

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 07:41:27 PM »
That'd be sweet. If you've ever been to the mall at fairfield commons, i ride my bike there almost everyday, so anywhere around there or somewhere near would be awesome. Let me know.

edit: if you have texting, text me at 937-830-8390. If not, just continue this thread or message me on here or whatever
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 07:45:27 PM by scipherneo »
Yeah, that was me.

aquaflight12

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 01:48:04 PM »
there are a bunch of training spots in dayton for sure. also brookeville park has the sweetest playgound ever, it is a big ass castle

Offline momo13004

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 01:58:35 PM »
im visiting in Ohio..im staying in the area  near the big park in clark county..im sorry i dont really know the name but is anyone in that area..i think its near a reservoir too.

Offline Eli Clawson

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 06:10:36 AM »
I live in dayton ohio, if you ever wanna train together, hit me up 937-657-7469.
Im kind new, been practicing since about the begining of the year.
All men are created equal...then a few good men become Marines

Offline Lifeofparkour69

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 04:04:57 PM »
I'm kind of new and I live in Fairborn near the base... Really close to you! If you would want to hang out and train sometime, just email me at natedagrape2@gmail.com

Offline Luketarlano101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 08:58:14 AM »
Hey I live in beavercreek to I would love to do park our a t the mall with you and with my friend if that's fine. 8)

Offline Lifeofparkour69

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 02:22:02 PM »
ooh, if you guys end up meeting up could you post updates? I would love to join if you guys don't mind!

Offline parkourkid2015

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • just keep training until you get it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2015, 08:16:43 AM »
I live near Toronto Ohio and i need people to parkour with but i cannot seem to find anyone to help me       . I'm not sure how far i am but can anyone make it to toronto???