Author Topic: Cleveland jam????  (Read 2045 times)

Offline clevelandparkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Cleveland jam????
« on: July 03, 2010, 07:59:43 PM »
I am very intrested in getting several freerunners/trickers/flippers together in Cleveland Ohio sometime in August.

1. the members of CPK (cleveland parkour) are ages 15-18 years old.
2. Many of us are NOT very good at pure parkour movements, many of us just chuck flips. If your not into that i understand.
3. If you want to check us out go to: www.youtube.com/clevelandparkour
4. contact me through this or youtube.
If you are afraid to fall, then you will fall simply because you are afraid.

Offline Jacob Carter

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: Cleveland jam????
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 08:19:54 PM »
Hey I live like 45 minutes away from Cleveland and have been training parkour for about a year and a half. I have a few guys who would be interested in meeting up with your group. It could be before August if you wanted it to be just a training session. I have four guys who would attend all aged from 16-18. We are pretty proficient in "pure" parkour movements and could teach you if you wanted. We just started with flips though and can do a few on ground and from heights. So it would be very cool to meet up with your group. If you ever want to train just give me times and dates and I'll check with my group to see if we can go. Hope to train with you soon.
Be responsible with your body. You will have it for all of your life. Make it a strong tool. Like bamboo, give it strength, but flexibility. Like water, give it flow, but power. -Adam McC

Offline clevelandparkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 08:32:56 PM »
That sounds great! I thought maybe sometime in August (only because of planning issues and rides) we could meet somewhere we both know how to get. Like a front entrance of the Q or something, then go from there. ;D

BTW: This goes for anyone who replies

Offline Tucker13

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 09:09:52 PM »
im over in eastlake just east of cleveland im up for a august jam but im 19 since thats out of ur range specified would it matter if i joined in?

Offline clevelandparkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 07:27:38 AM »
Trucker 13: as long as the age difference is okay with you, it is with us. Your only 1 year older than our older members, but just remember there will be 15/16 year olds too. So if that is alright with you its alright with us!!!

Offline Chris Price

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 09:31:42 AM »
Hey guys, glad you're fired up for having a national jam, but this board is for posting planned jams.  Organize and pound out the details in the local boards, and then post here when everything has been planned out  ;) 

Good luck organizing the jam!

Offline Tucker13

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 11:09:07 AM »
kool ill totally try to be there but from the looks of it i might on crutchs which is goin to suck