Author Topic: **Jacksonville Parkour/Freerunning**  (Read 6100 times)

Offline DuvalFree

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
**Jacksonville Parkour/Freerunning**
« on: March 22, 2011, 12:10:25 PM »
Is there anyone training in Jacksonville presently!? I cant seem to find any groups that are meeting up on a regular basis, i am a beginner I've been doing parkour with a few of my buddies around my area for 3 months and i am looking for some more experienced traceurs to get some tips from. So if anyone knows of anyone in or around Jacksonville doing parkour let me know.

Offline Zenomix

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: **Jacksonville Parkour/Freerunning**
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 05:15:30 PM »
Hey Im in Mandarin off of greenland I am newish as in Ive Known about parkour for 2 years and of learned the basic vaults but have started training seriously for the past 2 weeks or so.  Im 17 and i like building stuff and what not and have a pretty good set up going on at my house if you are interested

Offline Potato

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 01:12:32 PM »
Hey in jax for a week and a half, want to meet up and jam? I am a bit out of practice but i got some in me. 
hi, ill work on this when im not in college lol

Offline chris

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 11:13:11 AM »
Hey Im in Mandarin off of greenland I am newish as in Ive Known about parkour for 2 years and of learned the basic vaults but have started training seriously for the past 2 weeks or so.  Im 17 and i like building stuff and what not and have a pretty good set up going on at my house if you are interested

hey boss im in mandarin too and i wanna get into parkour. i havent started workin out yet but i live on old st augustine rd near the publix. and work at the sprint store near lowes. ima pm u my # i need a trainin buddy and figure what the hell. gotta start somewhere lmao

Offline tumavopaf

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 08:50:54 AM »
An American park and slot is opened for the individuals. The range of the trust my paper reviews is embraced for the calculation. The role is played for the rule makes.it is inquired for the good norm for the feed. The aspect is acquired for the total aspects for themed of the offers for the individuals.