Author Topic: Introductions.  (Read 1930 times)

Offline H3LlIoN

• Patas
    • View Profile
Introductions.
« on: October 09, 2007, 11:20:48 AM »
Hey all. Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself.  I'm new to parkour in that i do basic moves all the time not knowing it had a name, although i am by no means a professional, nor am I in top shape at the moment, which is one of the reasons I got into it.  The other was that regular running is mega boring.  How long you guys been in it?  Who runs this joint?  Any newb advice you can think of off the top of your heads?  Good places in eastern VA to train?  Thanks gents, and happy training.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Offline Soldier

• Patas
  • Do a little dance...
    • View Profile
    • BEST PARKOUR DOCUMENTARY EVER!
Re: Introductions.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 05:46:23 PM »
where in eastern VA?  any where near DC?
Tons of places in dc and in Virginia beach area.
Also check out www.primal-fitness.com  I go to that gym.  They have a parkour program that's awesome.  good way to meet people that are into it too.  I drive from Easton, MD twice a week to go there.  It's about an hour ride but it's more than worth it.

Offline H3LlIoN

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 05:14:02 AM »
I'm in Williamsburg, by my work keeps me roughly inbetween virginia beach to D.C., although D.C. is not a regular occurrence.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Offline Marshall Cent Lewis

• Mangabey
  • PKVA - Richmond, VA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 08:19:42 AM »
richmond's got some reasonable spots.  i still havent been able to check out most of the city, but the canal walk, kanawa plaza, and some of the VCU buildings have some pretty good spots.  if u just walk down some of the streets, youll find a lot of small stuff
USMC Combat Engineers
Nut up or shut up!