Author Topic: Knoxville, TN, Parkour Teams  (Read 13657 times)

Offline tryin 2 parkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Knoxville, TN, Parkour Teams
« on: June 03, 2010, 10:56:10 PM »
Hey Guys and/or Girls,
Yes I am new to Parkour. And I would really like to learn. I know that starting teams and working with more experienced free runners is a great way to learn and make new friends. So with that said I will be starting a 3 person Parkour teams. So I am looking for 2 other free runners to join me. If you are interested just reply on this forum  ;D

Offline Chris Seaton

• Mangabey
  • TVD, ESQ.
    • View Profile
    • TV TV Dog
Re: Knoxville, TN, Parkour Teams
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 03:08:56 AM »
When, where, what age groupings?

Posts by Mr. Seaton should be interpreted as simply for either informational purposes or his own pure amusement, and are never to be construed as providing legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship.

Offline tryin 2 parkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 01:24:33 PM »
First meeting I think should be in Turkey Creek, at the Starbucks Just to go and see some of the people that show up and it will Be  June 11th at 1:00pm. Age group can vary. I really don't know about age group.

Offline Corey Cedeno

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 04:37:19 PM »
Eh, I might make it out.

Offline tryin 2 parkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 08:57:01 PM »
Yea we will meet at Starbucks in Turkey Creek, Just to tell you I will be the one wearing the New York Police Department shirt.

Offline Chris Seaton

• Mangabey
  • TVD, ESQ.
    • View Profile
    • TV TV Dog
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 10:09:11 AM »
I was just made aware of a scheduling conflict that will prevent me from joining this little rendezvous. 

Train safe, train hard, be respectful, and let me know when the next session's going to be.

Posts by Mr. Seaton should be interpreted as simply for either informational purposes or his own pure amusement, and are never to be construed as providing legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship.

Offline tryin 2 parkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 10:08:51 PM »
Well what time will be good for you because I can do it any time this month except for the week of the 28th. this month but any time after that I am free. Because I want to try to get as much people there as I possible can

Offline Chris Seaton

• Mangabey
  • TVD, ESQ.
    • View Profile
    • TV TV Dog
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 09:12:27 AM »
It's usually difficult for me to get out to Turkey Creek in the first place.  This is mainly due to the amount of traffic and incredibly bad/rude drivers in west Knoxville. 

I'm also usually out of town on weekends since I have to keep my business up and running then. 

Alternate suggestion: 

If you were to move this to the UT Campus either tomorrow or next Friday, you might have a better shot at more people coming--especially from the school.  Plus, from what I gather, there's not exactly that many spots to train at Turkey Creek.  There's plenty on campus (I train almost daily here). 

Just throwing that out for ya.

Offline CFFrunner27

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 07:59:15 PM »
im still in high school but i train as often as possible and i have been really wanting to train with other people and i don't know if you guys would want a "little kid" training with you guys. but anyway if you could get back to me on that i would really like to join y'all sometime this summer. :)

Offline cullen jones

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 03:16:08 PM »
Hey. I'm new to parkour and I'm looking to train and make some friends. I live 9 minutes from UT and can be anywhere in that area on short notice. Shoot me an email: cullen.avolfan@gmail.com

Offline Ragin-Gamer

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 10:47:16 AM »
Anyone close to broadway wanting to run just message. Am looking for a crew for this summer to run with. Already have 2 including me

Offline ajdean

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 08:21:21 AM »
my son looking to freerun/do parkour with some like-aged peeps (tweens/teens) in the knoxville area the first half of June. Anyone?? :) Thanks!

Offline Evan M

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Get height, get tight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 10:07:57 AM »
Checkout Knoxville Parkour, the only (somewhat) active group around Knoxville.
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"- Winston Churchill

"Be strong to be useful" - Georges H├ębert