Author Topic: Next CF Camp and Seminar!!!!  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Next CF Camp and Seminar!!!!
« on: June 03, 2010, 11:55:23 AM »
The mainland event was a success, I had the opportunity to train with the founders of the discipline, The Yamakasi (with over 20 years of experience) Parkour Generations (the leaders on parkour training and coaching) and over 100 other practitioners who came from all over the states and north America. Really a great experience that left me with a lot to share. While I'm still in the mainland Im getting the opportunity to train with the guys from Miami Freerunning as well.

I just wanted to informed you that we have schedule the next CF Parkour Conditoning Boot Camp to start on Jun, Tuesday the 29th. It'll be running as always on Tuesday and Thursdays from 7 to 8:30pm. This is a 6 weeks program, and it runs for $280 for the entire 6 weeks. Which will also give you access to assist to our semi monthly jams to train with me, other coaches and the rest of the Hawaii parkour community.

The classes are designed for any level, while specifically being targeted to the beginners who want to achieve a good level of conditioning and learn the basics techniques to get started in parkour. To register you can stop by Crossfit Oahu (www.crossfitoahu.com)

We will also be holding a training seminar, on Sunday the 27th to promote the class and give everyone an idea of what the classes will be about. Also to help those who will take the class to have a taste and understanding that will benefit during the course of the 6 weeks.

This seminar will also be held at CFO, from 10am to 4pm (with an hr lunch break). The fee for the seminar is only $15 for the entire day of training.

With this new knowledge gathered from my trip I'm very excited about this events. Parkour in Hawaii will never be the same.

Let me know if I can answer any questions, or if I can be of any help.

Mahalo and best regards.
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Re: Next CF Camp and Seminar!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »
Hey guys, please pass this oinfo along, if you bring anyone your cost is half off ;)
 Ghandi

Offline Sala

• Patas
  • Cell:230.4570 Hit me up! We go Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 08:11:00 PM »
Im going for sure to the Seminar.

I Really want to do the classes. but omg 280$ and ive only just started working :(

im gonna try and email them and see if i can pay for individual classes. Unless anyone would advise against that. Ozzi?
If we cant make love, we can always make peace. Cant we?

turtlekarma

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 10:11:30 PM »
pretty sure i can go

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 02:41:36 PM »
Sala you and I can work something out, but you need to talk to me for that though. For now I can offer you half off if you bring someone else. If not, come friday to HA and we can talk.
 Ghandi