Author Topic: Switching meeting day  (Read 3072 times)

Offline rgalginaitis

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Switching meeting day
« on: September 27, 2006, 10:47:25 AM »
I've realized that Friday's are not going to work well for me.  Every week I am working on either Friday or Saturday, sometimes both, so neither of those two days fit my schedule. I also will work an additional random day during the week.  I do not work on Monday or Wednesday, however.

I know we shouldn't move the day just because I cannot attend, but I'd only be able to make half of the Friday meetings, at most.

Offline x[Exodus]x

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Switching meeting day
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 01:31:22 PM »
Hey guys! I've been doing my own sort of free-runing for a long time, but not really sure if it's Parkour.  I saw the chalking that you all did and couldn't make the first meeting.  Then, today I saw the chalking in front of Denton (where I live) and thought it was today again at 5.  Guess not..haha.  So, I figure the meetings are Fridays at 6, right?  I work at Cole Field House until 6 on Fridays, but I definitely want to meet up with you all.  Let me know what the plan is for this Friday ;D

Offline darko

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Switching meeting day
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »
not really the point of this topic exodus.

but ryan you do have a point.

i mean we really can't cater to everyone's schedule, but its something to think about, if the regular meetings conflict with your work schedule (well, essentially, jams bc thats really what the club meets for)

anyone have any other meeting times that would be up for disscussion? perhaps sundays? or even earlier friday?
perhaps 2pm? additional feedback guys! please!