Author Topic: Dash's Societal Guilting Motivation Log.  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Hsad

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ダッシュ
    • View Profile
Dash's Societal Guilting Motivation Log.
« on: July 08, 2012, 04:50:59 PM »
I figure now is as good of a time as any to start this.

Biked to work and back - 5 miles
About to go on a barefoot run and see if my knee is better.
    Post run edit - Managed to get one mile then the knee kicked in and I walked back.  I pity me.

Ate - leftover fries, a burger and a slice of beef brisket, nibbled on pasta. (I almost sound homeless)

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 05:54:45 PM by Hsad »
Science fiction is the only fiction that can become true.

Offline Hsad

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ダッシュ
    • View Profile
Re: Dash's Societal Guilting Motivation Log.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 05:37:43 PM »
Monday

Exercise- Carrot List un-timed (I will explain this some later time once I feel it is close to complete.)

Ate- 4 Chicken fingers, Toll House cookie ice cream sammich, and a small bowl of chicken parm.

Tuesday

Exercise- Rock-climbing up in the Adirondacks, and hiking to the top of a Mountain; probably a little more than 3 miles up and down (I'm bad at gauging hill distance)

Ate- 1.5 cups of oatmeal with peanut butter and a soft boiled egg.  One and a half tuna sandwiches, four hard boiled eggs, a cup of peanuts, and a small bag of Fritos. Four mashed potatoes, two hot dogs.

Wensday

Exercise- none

Ate- 2 cups Steel cut oat meal. pretzels. tuna melt (burnt my thumb on the heating element, shit heats up quick), Israeli couscous, taco beef melt abomination.

Thursday

Exercise- biked to work 5 miles, swam a bit.

Ate- scrambled eggs and toast with a glass of milk. Delicious potatoes and onions, grilled chicken, and those tomato mozzarella and basil things.

Friday

Exercise- none

Ate- Steel cut oats and milk.  Humus and pretzels.  Two bean and corn burritos.  Peanut butter and celery.

Saturday

Exercise- Biked to work

Ate- A handful of snow peas.  Three or four thin slices of steak, potato salad with bacon bits (om nom), Polish sausage, A baked potatoe with cheese butter and sour cream, chips and salsa.

Sunday

Exercise- Biked to work but not back (I think)

Ate- Poached eggs with toast and corned beef hash.  Meatballs, pasta, and eggplant.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:35:48 AM by Hsad »

Offline Hsad

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ダッシュ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 09:11:51 AM »
Monday

Exercise- none

Ate- Potato chips.  A full plate of over cooked potatoes with butter and sour cream, Steak, and asparagus, plus two hot dogs with cheese.

Tuesday

Exercise- none

Ate- Orange juice, milk.  One bean and corn burrito.  A turkey sandwich.

Wednesday

Exercise- Biked to work.  Did some parkour at the bank and the post office, I realized no one cares.

Ate- Potato chips, A ham, cheese, and tomato grilled sandwich.  Two bean and corn burritos.  Chocolate ice cream.

Thursday

Exercise- Went for a walk and ran a bit.

Ate-  Chips.  Milk and two Brownies.  A Mango, Two sticks of string cheese, pretzels, and Coconut soda.  Chicken breast, carrots, and potato salad.  Granola bar.

Friday

Exercise- Biked to work

Ate- Sausage egg and cheese on bagel, chips.  Lentil Soup and a slice of toast.  Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter.  Walnuts.  Dumplings.

Saturday

Exercise-  Biked a bit, Played Ultimate with made me hurt my hip/groin tendon.

Ate- Caesar salad wrap, Chips.  Rice.  Walnuts and hazelnuts.   General tso's Chicken with fried rice.

Sunday

Exercise- Biked to work twice.

Ate-  Epic Potato, onion, and egg breakfast that covered an entire plate. (You heat up tater-tots then saute onions in a skillet, once the tots can be broken apart, you mush them up a bit and pour in raw scrambled eggs (and cheese if you want) just mix and cook, absolutely delicious, the more onion the better.)  Pasta with pesto and a glass of milk.

Offline Hsad

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ダッシュ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 07:30:39 AM »
Monday

Exercise-

Ate-

Tuesday

Exercise-

Ate-

Wednesday

Exercise-

Ate-

Thursday

Exercise-

Ate-

Friday

Exercise-

Ate-

Saturday

Exercise-

Ate-

Sunday

Exercise-

Ate-

Offline Hsad

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ダッシュ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 07:33:03 AM »
Monday

Exercise-

Ate-

Tuesday

Exercise-

Ate-

Wednesday

Exercise-

Ate-

Thursday

Exercise-

Ate-

Friday

Exercise-

Ate-

Saturday

Exercise-

Ate-

Sunday

Exercise-

Ate-