Author Topic: QUESTION for anyone that can help!  (Read 1496 times)

Offline DshakeS

  • Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
QUESTION for anyone that can help!
« on: January 30, 2009, 10:45:03 AM »
Hi everyone, my name's Dennis. I am a 17 year old traceur/free runner from New York, and I recently started a group of upwards of 40-50 kids, approximately my age. We have everything from moderately experienced kids to total beginners. We had a slight run in with the cops the other day, but they were totally helpful, and kind. We had been training at a local public park, and they asked us what we were doing, etc, and they suggested asking the owner of the park (of which there is an indoor building) about possibly being able to practice indoors). However, I would be teaching, and some sort of official proof of my ability to teach is very important. Recognition, a "license" so to speak, anything. I was not sure at ALL where to ask about this, and I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction.
I have been practicing parkour for about two and a half years, and freerunning for about 1. I have improved greatly in the past few weeks, finding new safety equipment.
A link to a new short video of mine can be found here:
i strongly suggest high quality : D
anything anyone!?
MUCH thanks!