Author Topic: 2010 Midwest Jam July 16-18  (Read 15287 times)

Offline Patrick "PyroPat" Caric

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 Midwest Jam July 16-18
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2010, 02:01:03 PM »
How much money is the "registration fee"?

A couple of can goods or non perishable items.  No money.  Unless you have some extra that you want to give me.  I'm broke.

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2010, 02:43:59 PM »
With the jam quickly coming, I wanted to reiterate a few things and mention a new matter. If you are staying at the church, make sure you bring some padding to sleep on.  the tile floor sucks to sleep on without someone under you.  An extra blanket, a mat, or even an air mattress. Whatever it may be just make sure you remember to bring it.  There will be none provided.

Also, optional... For the cookout on Saturday evening at the church which is optional.  It would help if  each car brought a little something.  Like a side dish, cookies, drinks, or chips.  Anything that would help feed the mouths of many hungry traceurs after a long day of training. Like I said this is optional and INPK will be providing some hotdogs and hamburgers, but any help would be appreciated.

Lastly, if you are under the age of 18.  You will have to have a signed waive by your parent/guardian to be able to participate in the jam.  Unfortunate, I know. But necessary. We will have copies of the waive at the jam for people to sign.  However, if your parent is not coming or dropping you off.  You will need to bring a signed copy with you.  I'm not sure how to post a file. so if you fit this particular situation, email me at patrickcaric@gmail.com with waiver in the subject and I will reply with an attachment of the waiver.  Print it out, read it, have your parents read it, sign it, and bring it with you to the jam.  I repeat, you will not be able to participate in the jam without a signed waiver on file.

If there are any questions. Feel free to call or email me. 

patrickcaric@gmail.com

4 days and counting.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 02:46:10 PM by Patrick "PyroPat" Caric »

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2010, 06:44:41 AM »
Thanks to the friend. I have found a file hosting site where the waiver can be downloaded. For the people who have emailed me.  I can't seem to sign into gmail for the past 2 days now.  So as soon as I can I will email the waiver to you. In the mean time you can just DL it from this link.  When the page loads, you have to type in a security phrase on the right hand side to start the download. If it doesn't show up at first just press refresh.  Also since it's free it some times has a pop up or two but the site is legit.  I've downloaded it to my self a couple times.  Here's the link and let me know if there are any questions. 

http://www.badongo.com/file/23661381

Offline Matthew Peveley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Cincinnati Parkour
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2010, 04:27:49 AM »
Had an awesome weekend with you all!

BTW this is Matt AKA Burger Chef
Matthew Peveley - Cincinnati Parkour / Midwest Parkour
Cincinnati Parkour

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2010, 09:00:04 PM »
Thanks Matt for all you hard work and for coming!!
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."  David Carradine
May the flow be with you.  ~~FreeStyleFox

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."

Offline jeremy84olsen

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2010, 01:17:55 AM »
Hello buddy... Thanks for the information ! As i find anybody interested i will let u know !