Author Topic: Aiea Valley.  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Sala

• Patas
  • Cell:230.4570 Hit me up! We go Train
    • View Profile
Aiea Valley.
« on: March 08, 2010, 11:52:07 PM »
We ventured down into the valley that the Aiea Stream runs through.
and damn we found a wonderfull natural playground

Discription
The decent down is about 15-20 minutes. Fully equipped with rock climbing and other excellent training opportunities.
-We take a different path down/up every time we go. Helps with familiarity of the area and is just fun overall ^_^

At the bottom there is a river. Im not sure if its always a river though because it has been raining a lot lately.
-The river is practically littered with Rocks of varying sizes. With many different distances. Some are slippery though so watch out! This is the most fun with precisions ive ever had

We walked upstream for about 2 miles before we turned around and went home. So we still need to go downstream and even farther up.

I fell in the river. it was only about knee deep at most when we went. Might change depending on rain. Beware lepto ^___-
-We found a 15ft[Area wise] or so section of the river that was almost chest high 0___0 i was thinking"lets take a dive" then thought of crypto, and decided against it

I did everything barefoot and my feet were fine
-Barefoot would be suggested. The terrain isnt littered with anything too bad. Just broken branches. Certain sections have this thorned vine thing. but thats easily avoided.

we did find surprisingly lots of garbage down there. The remnants of an old hobo civilization perhaps? meh. Im probably gonna orgainze a clean up day.

No pics at the moment ): but we will get some soon when we next go. probably this saturday!

Edited: Discription
We went back. This past Friday[March 12th] Except this time we ventured Downstream for a bout a 2 miles. We ran into[under?] the Aiea Over pass. This is officialy my new way to school lol. It was about 45 minutes down.
I took pictures and will have them up momentarily

Edit:My sister spilt water on my camera while i was uploading them. They didnt upload, and now my camera is broken.....
I have another(more crappy) one though. If anything, im gonna make a training session of it and go take some more pictures...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:49:28 AM by Sala »
If we cant make love, we can always make peace. Cant we?

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Re: Aiea Valley.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 04:01:59 PM »
Sweet, cant wait for the pics!
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline Sala

• Patas
  • Cell:230.4570 Hit me up! We go Train
    • View Profile
Re: Aiea Valley.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 11:49:40 AM »
Edited OP
If we cant make love, we can always make peace. Cant we?