Author Topic: New line of parkour apparel just released!  (Read 5382 times)

Offline Andrew Wilson

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal - Courage Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Take Flight Apparel
Re: New line of parkour apparel just released!
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 01:10:44 AM »
I would like to bump this thread for a specific reason, im not gravedigging... >_>

Adam has released a dozen or so new articles of clothing, and more are on the way (He's got a few unreleased shirts being printed now).

This store has lightweight, comfortable shirts, warm yet cool sweats (Dunno how that works, but they're really nice), sweatshirts, and soon, long sleeved shirts (For when its just cold enough that you don't need a sweatshirt. )

If you have need of some new clothes, and want to wear what you do, check it out :)
"It's not about going out and finding a place to perform certain moves, it's about going out to your environment and truly adapting to it."

www.takeflightapparel.com - Very durable parkour clothing!

Offline Casey Boatwright

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 11:15:25 AM »
I would like to bump this thread for a specific reason, im not gravedigging... >_>

Adam has released a dozen or so new articles of clothing, and more are on the way (He's got a few unreleased shirts being printed now).

This store has lightweight, comfortable shirts, warm yet cool sweats (Dunno how that works, but they're really nice), sweatshirts, and soon, long sleeved shirts (For when its just cold enough that you don't need a sweatshirt. )

If you have need of some new clothes, and want to wear what you do, check it out :)
just saying, watch how you say things, because advertising is banned on this site.
You live a filtered life.-
Everyone dreams of changing the world, I only want to change it back.-
In Myth, God Is Force.

Offline Andrew Wilson

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal - Courage Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Take Flight Apparel
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2010, 12:21:56 PM »
Hah, Alrighty, sorreh. :P

I'm just posting this because I've bought a ton of clothes from here recently, and I absolutely love them
"It's not about going out and finding a place to perform certain moves, it's about going out to your environment and truly adapting to it."

www.takeflightapparel.com - Very durable parkour clothing!