Author Topic: Super Mega Awesome Fun Time Journal (Hawaii)  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Streek

• Patas
  • Hm... What should I put here...
    • View Profile
Super Mega Awesome Fun Time Journal (Hawaii)
« on: February 12, 2010, 12:02:59 AM »
was on the forums nd saw pplz making a journal of wat they did 2day nd thot it was a cool nd good idea so i thot id do the same :3

Goals for February:
- Continuous front hand springs
- Doing a dash vault on a railing (just got mine on a bench)
- Front Flip on the ground
- POSSIBLY start doing my BHS and back tuck drill again so i can get my BHS back and start getting over my fears of back tucks >>

Conditioning for February:
- 4 Sets of 25 push ups
- 1 set of 100 crunches
- 1 set of 100 cross crunches (both sides)
- 1 set of 50 side planks (both sides)
- 50 squats

Rite now... im jst trying to get my body used to doing these easy conditioning things so wen they get boring itll b easier to add more later. also, im trying not to rly bulk up cuz im trying to add even more flexibility than bulk rite now for my martial arts so i dnt wanna sacrafice my speed for mass. thats y im jst doing these easy conditioning scheduele. wen i feel like im used to doing these conditionings ill double everything to keep myself conditioned.

Feb. 11
    didnt get to train 2day cuz koko kahi doesnt have open mat anymore ;________;
gonna try nd wrk on front flipz 2morrow at this soft field of grass by my house. i got my rotation... its jst my landing and blocking is wat gets me... wish me luck ;3

Gun goes pew pew.
Sword goes cut cut.
Traceur no make noise because they ninja. :3

Offline Streek

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mega Awesome Fun Time Journal (Hawaii)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 08:16:35 PM »
February 13
- Got mah front flip... kind of... tried it for the first time on the grass. at first i was rly rly RLY hesitant but did some gymnastic roll drills (ty urban current for the tutorial) nd finally got the courage to do 1. i landed on my feet and butt, but my back nvr hit the ground so i got over my fear ^^ now i hope to prac. more on the ground to actually stick it now that i got over my fear :3

- did some dash nd kong vaults on the park bench near my house. gotta wrk on how i do it cuz even tho my sprained wrist is taped, it still kinda hurts...

- wrked on my front hand springz. need to wrk on keep my legs str8 more consistently nd pushing off with my shoulders b4 i start doing double FHS's.

- thinkin bout goin to the Jam 2morrow but i dnt haz a ride... if i cant make it then theres always nxt time lol
Gun goes pew pew.
Sword goes cut cut.

Offline Streek

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 11:10:26 PM »
February 21

ok... so i tried to do sum training at the park in the morning 2day but the grass was wet nd didnt wanna risk slipping on my blocking nd landing for my front flipz. i wrked on my wall ups nd wall run 2day but need to wrk on the wall up part. i need to find a spot that has a high wall nd doesnt haz a fence on top >>

wrked on my handstands nd cartwheels tho. handstands arent getting any better but prac. makes prfct :3
cartwheels r goin well. i feel like i should move on to 1 handed alrdy but gonna get the feeling of a 1 handed cartwheel for a wile b4 i move on to aerials. this week im gonna try to go to focus on flipz nd martial arts. im still gonna do a few vaults so i dnt lose them but not gonna tweak em...

wrkin alot on the drills for my front flip tho. tryin to get the feel of throwing my arms up nd throwing my arms down from it to get into the tuck. rotation got a lil better tho thnkfully. nd i got mah calender str8ned out for the rest of the month so i dnt hafta waste time thinking bout wat i should do cuz i dnt haz time to waste anymorez lol

nxt few days r gonna look kinda like this:

22: hmwk, handstand prac., front tuck drillz, cartwheels, judo prac.
23: front flip at park, hmwk, front flip drillz, punches (muay thai)
24: hmwk, front flip drillz, vaults, judo prac.
25: front flip at park, hmwk, kicks (muay thai), front flip drillz
26: kip up, front flip at park, hmwk (to jst get it over with), front flip drillz, stances (karate)

not sure wat im gonna do for the weekend yet. if anything comes up ill prolly go but im probably gonna go to the beach with my frend one of those days... not sure yet.
Gun goes pew pew.
Sword goes cut cut.

Offline Streek

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 11:30:34 PM »
February 24

mite hafta take judo out of my training schedule... i think its fun nd all... but my mom doesnt like going home from wrk then going back out to pick me up >>
i would walk home but the coaches/sensei's dnt think its safe nd w8 with us till we get picked up.

the gym i prac. muay thai will also have jujitsu there l8r on... mite go to that 1 instead nd try that out. need some groundwork lol

but yea... didnt do much 2day... stayed up till 3 am last nite helping the girl i like do her hw. jst practice nunchaku. getting a little faster but nothin to impressive id say.
Gun goes pew pew.
Sword goes cut cut.