Author Topic: Jams/Meetups  (Read 6169 times)

Offline Nicole

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Jams/Meetups
« on: February 06, 2010, 04:27:14 PM »
Ok, so if anyone in the club is looking for someone to train and they are not one of the people who are able to post on the blogspot then they should post here. I'm hoping that people in the club will start using this forum regularly so this should work out well.

FRAP usually meets three times a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2pm and Saturdays at 1pm. The location varies due to weather conditions and where we want to train that day. RIght now your best bet to find out where we are training is to check www.indianapolisparkour.blogspot.com.

Our next training session will be on Sunday February 7th at 1pm. We are going to meet in the big room in Taylor Hall and then possibly move out from there. I'm not sure if the Nat is open on Sundays otherwise we would meet there. Call me if you need more info!

Nicole- 502-609-3813
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
- Albert Einstein

Offline Patrick "PyroPat" Caric

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Jams/Meetups
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 02:00:54 PM »
Hey guys I was going to train tomorrow if anyone would like to join me. Thursday 3/25 12:30 @ the Natatorium (i heard it's going to rain).  Hit me up if your interested in training. 317-796-8558

-Patrick

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 08:12:57 PM »
Training 4/10
Reminder, Training tomorrow downtown. Meet at the mammoths at 1pm. Call if you need directions or something.

Patirck
317-796-8558

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 03:26:17 AM »
Training--April 13th

Today is suppose to be really nice. Anyone interested in training should either meet in the basement of the student center around 12-12:30 in the game room or give me a call. I'm not sure where yet, we'll figure that out when we get there.

Patrick
317-796-8558

http://indianapolisparkour.blogspot.com/

Offline Nicole

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 11:49:29 AM »
Midwest Planning Jam 5-8-10

This Saturday is the planning jam for Midwest in July so if your able to come out and train do so!

We will be meeting up at 10:30am at the White River lawn downtown by the canal. From there we will do quite a but of running around so make sure to dress appropriately and plan to be out most of the day. From there we will probably head down the canal and eventually downtown.

If you need directions call:
Nicole- 502-609-3813
Patrick-317-796-8558

http://www.indianapolisparkour.blogspot.com/
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
- Albert Einstein

Offline Chad941

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 06:15:18 PM »
Hey guys im new to APK and im in Iindianapolis. Any time I could join some clubs or get some training? Ive been training form youtube for a while.