Author Topic: Furlough Parkour  (Read 14964 times)

Offline 001 Raijin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • A way of life...
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Furlough Parkour
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2010, 02:16:28 PM »
Definitely I may have to take the 52 down there though...
How do you expect to overcome an obstacle if you keep going under it? -Personal quote.

Offline VegamanKS3

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • What's gravity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2010, 08:03:36 PM »
Well hello Anthony, haqven't seen you posting before.
Said a wanted man by the Laws of Physics...

Offline 001 Raijin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • A way of life...
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2010, 12:55:25 AM »
That's not me that's Chonky's name, anyway yeah I just made this profile like the day we went to the jam.
How do you expect to overcome an obstacle if you keep going under it? -Personal quote.

Nos0323

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2010, 06:07:47 PM »
well im just making sure with everyone but here is the schedule!!!  O and were is Michael??  the one who usually hosts this even though we both thought of this...cause im still pretty junk....

DATE: March 5th, 2010
TIME: 11am~3/4/whenever we get bored
MEET: UH Campus Center or somewere near there
PLAN: Explore, and have fun
BRING: water, energy, whatever...but we might be walking a bit to go to different places to fool around...

Well i hope a bunch of people comes...so i get to meet more new people  ^^  ...
and LOL last time i went there with michael and justin we stayed there till 6pm or something

Offline 001 Raijin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • A way of life...
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2010, 12:49:40 AM »
Definitely, this community is like the only community that I'm apart of (Hobby wise) that isn't going down the drain!

turtlekarma

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2010, 10:42:32 AM »
well im just making sure with everyone but here is the schedule!!!  O and were is Michael??  the one who usually hosts this even though we both thought of this...cause im still pretty junk....

DATE: March 5th, 2010
TIME: 11am~3/4/whenever we get bored
MEET: UH Campus Center or somewere near there
PLAN: Explore, and have fun
BRING: water, energy, whatever...but we might be walking a bit to go to different places to fool around...

Well i hope a bunch of people comes...so i get to meet more new people  ^^  ...
and LOL last time i went there with michael and justin we stayed there till 6pm or something

call me when you get there, I should be on campus

Anthony: thats great, glad you found us =)

Nos0323

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2010, 12:39:21 AM »
call me when you get there, I should be on campus

ok and if i succeed ill manage to drag my friend along

Offline 001 Raijin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • A way of life...
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2010, 08:35:48 PM »
 :-\ Wow sorry guys I failed hardcore :( I got up super late and got a ride to Makiki, I saw no one there so I went on a escapade through town. I thought you guys were at the park so I searched the place but no cigar, I went to Ala Moana figuring you guys might head there but still no one. From there I went to the beach park and then to Ward and back to Ala Moana, omega fail day for me but it was still pretty fun to try out some of the interesting things each place had for parkour  ;)

Nos0323

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2010, 11:29:47 PM »
:-\ Wow sorry guys I failed hardcore :( I got up super late and got a ride to Makiki, I saw no one there so I went on a escapade through town. I thought you guys were at the park so I searched the place but no cigar, I went to Ala Moana figuring you guys might head there but still no one. From there I went to the beach park and then to Ward and back to Ala Moana, omega fail day for me but it was still pretty fun to try out some of the interesting things each place had for parkour  ;)

lol its ok....was just me and ryan and ryan didnt even do anything....but was ok.....and i live 5-10mins away from the park so i go there often so maybe we can go sometime....

next week will probably be UH too....maybe makiki park first then UH.....or maybe Alamoana???  in front of that used-to-be pet store??

Offline 001 Raijin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • A way of life...
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2010, 02:19:23 AM »
Well if anyone wants to know I am willing to go into town anytime of the week excluding Mondays and Wednesdays for any escapade, matter of fact I might even go again tomorrow for the fun. I freaking love this community we're kinda like JSRF...without the future part...and the rollerblades...and the total anti law thing going on...Anyway yeah so if anyone is down for anytime excluding the days I've mentioned I'm totally for it. As for now I'm going to do a small list of areas I've interesting on my journey...

Ala Moana: Nothing truly spectacular but I will admit the less populated areas are certainly filled with some fun things to do like simple vaults, cat grabs, good areas to do rolls and what not.

Beach Park: I'm sure you guys know what's good here and what's not so I really don't need to say much. I will say this however, the Beach Park has tables which the other places don't, I can do my favorite move on those depending, it's called Table Hopper..though I don't really do a hop...

Oh yeah here's an edit, hit me up if anyone is interested just make sure I can make it there before you're given time (808-625-7457) if a fat, grumpy, old, Filipino man picks the phone up just ask for his grandson Anthony...  :P
Ward: This is like PK central you can do shuffles down the stairs, cat grabs aren't rare, rolls vaults, you name it this place was rich with it...but no tables. Anyway, it's super fun for all classes of traceur.

Raijin (Night Shift Ninja) signing out!  :)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 02:26:41 AM by 001 Raijin »

turtlekarma

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2010, 03:01:34 AM »
Well if anyone wants to know I am willing to go into town anytime of the week excluding Mondays and Wednesdays for any escapade, matter of fact I might even go again tomorrow for the fun. I freaking love this community we're kinda like JSRF...without the future part...and the rollerblades...and the total anti law thing going on...Anyway yeah so if anyone is down for anytime excluding the days I've mentioned I'm totally for it. As for now I'm going to do a small list of areas I've interesting on my journey...

Ala Moana: Nothing truly spectacular but I will admit the less populated areas are certainly filled with some fun things to do like simple vaults, cat grabs, good areas to do rolls and what not.

Beach Park: I'm sure you guys know what's good here and what's not so I really don't need to say much. I will say this however, the Beach Park has tables which the other places don't, I can do my favorite move on those depending, it's called Table Hopper..though I don't really do a hop...

Oh yeah here's an edit, hit me up if anyone is interested just make sure I can make it there before you're given time (808-625-7457) if a fat, grumpy, old, Filipino man picks the phone up just ask for his grandson Anthony...  :P
Ward: This is like PK central you can do shuffles down the stairs, cat grabs aren't rare, rolls vaults, you name it this place was rich with it...but no tables. Anyway, it's super fun for all classes of traceur.

Raijin (Night Shift Ninja) signing out!  :)

call me next time and I'll tell you where and when, or point you to who does know...808-754-4800

and I did some stuff Jiyoung, just not that much...I had to take pics

Offline 001 Raijin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • A way of life...
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2010, 03:23:57 PM »
Well alrighty then, not making today, I've got another lead on a piece to my collection...and paychecks

Offline 001 Raijin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • A way of life...
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2010, 01:33:28 PM »
Hey Ji, when's the next furlough?

Nos0323

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2010, 09:46:00 PM »
Hey Ji, when's the next furlough?

this week its March 12th

were we hanging out???

Offline Sala

• Patas
  • Cell:230.4570 Hit me up! We go Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2010, 11:27:30 PM »
Err uhhh Aiea Traceurs and Radford Traceurs are jamming at Radford High School, this furlough i think. If anyone wants to more than welcome to join us
If we cant make love, we can always make peace. Cant we?

Offline 001 Raijin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • A way of life...
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2010, 03:25:28 AM »
Well it is a furlough right? and lately I've been scheming to spend Fridays in town around and about.

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »
Err uhhh Aiea Traceurs and Radford Traceurs are jamming at Radford High School, this furlough i think. If anyone wants to more than welcome to join us

Give me more info so that i can post on front page and people can join ya!
Where is that anyway?
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline Sala

• Patas
  • Cell:230.4570 Hit me up! We go Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2010, 07:39:49 PM »
Well I post often in this training session thread and no one ever seems to respond......were still trying to work out the date with the radford traceurs. Trying to cater to them that's why. I would get an adress up, gotta wait since I'm on my iTouch  :P I'll also post in the HotSpots section if no one already had.
If we cant make love, we can always make peace. Cant we?

Nos0323

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2010, 05:44:25 PM »
well idk if i can go there then....aww guess ill end up being alone this furlough again  T^T  and its supposed to start my spring break...o well guess ill stay home...

turtlekarma

« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2010, 07:36:20 PM »
well idk if i can go there then....aww guess ill end up being alone this furlough again  T^T  and its supposed to start my spring break...o well guess ill stay home...

lemme interview you then...I was going to ask you soon anyway.  Last week when you came to UH, that's basically what I did when we were sitting there just talking story.