Author Topic: February Jam  (Read 12842 times)

turtlekarma

Re: February Jam
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2010, 02:03:25 AM »
I vote makiki, then

Offline VegamanKS3

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • What's gravity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2010, 12:08:01 PM »
Alright I'll see ya'll at Makiki then and I'll bring traceurs and cameraguy.
Said a wanted man by the Laws of Physics...

Nos0323

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2010, 04:22:44 PM »
ok ill try my best to make it guys  ^^  but what is the official date??? the 28th??
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 04:31:57 PM by Nos0323 »

Offline pharynx

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2010, 04:42:29 PM »
I do believe so... someone should make it official like since it seems like everyone concurs.

Offline Sala

• Patas
  • Cell:230.4570 Hit me up! We go Train
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2010, 06:07:50 PM »
When:  This Sunday...February 28th, 2010 @ 11am-3~4pm (or whenever we get bored)
What to Bring:Snacks. There are a few stores nearby but still!. Water and the ability to move.
Who will be there? Whoever comes....
Where: Makiki Park[By the central giant swing set]

Address
Makiki District Park
1527 Keeaumoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96822-4305

The semi official post.
what it should look like if it was going to be here
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 11:23:50 PM by Sala »
If we cant make love, we can always make peace. Cant we?

Offline Stacie

• Patas
  • Holy [insert witty word or phrase here], Batman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2010, 06:08:18 PM »
Makiki park looked good to me.... plus the directions are already posted :) thanks ryan

And I dunno sala... I just wanted to make sure. I read somewhere that new people were discouraged from it a little bit, but maybe that's mainland groups. You walked from aiea? Geez... if you need a ride, I'm willing to give one, aiea is close enough to salt lake. I'll be there unless something drastic happens.

LOL! That's so weird that people would do that. But I'm so used to training with people who enjoy the flavor of life as fully as they can, which includes teaching and learning from new people. I'm a total noob and klutz and I still somehow fit in. You'll be more than welcome in this group. ;)
"Do NOT...eat that. It is a poisonous...magicpie!"

Nos0323

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2010, 06:29:13 PM »
When:  This Sunday...February 28th, 2010 @ 10(?)am-3(?)pm (or whenever we get bored)
What to Bring:Snacks. Not sure about convience stores in the area. Water and the ability to move.
Where: Makiki Park[Not sure about where to meet up]

Address
Makiki District Park
1527 Keeaumoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96822-4305

The semi official post.

aww man if its a sunday i cant make it any earlier then 1pm  :(  and there are a few stores nearby

LOL! That's so weird that people would do that. But I'm so used to training with people who enjoy the flavor of life as fully as they can, which includes teaching and learning from new people. I'm a total noob and klutz and I still somehow fit in. You'll be more than welcome in this group. ;)

lol stacie u cant be a total noob and klutz cause thats ME!!!   xD  sorry but positions have been filled haha  and michael and ryan seen me be a total noob/klutz
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 06:31:23 PM by Nos0323 »

Offline Sala

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2010, 07:11:59 PM »
Those times are what I remember them being in the past. It's not official till oz makes the front page post... But still 2 hours is good enough isn't it?

Nos0323

« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2010, 07:22:14 PM »
hmmm yep i guess its just that i tired ryan out before because i have so much energy haha  xD   i hope stacies comming since everyone says i should meet her

Nos0323

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2010, 08:23:57 PM »
uhhh guys idk if my mom was serious or not but my mom said i can meet you guys even if u are older then me....but she said "hmm what if i come?"   so idk if she was joking but just in case you guys should be prepared to meet her haha  make sure you make everything sound safe lolz

ps-i know this sport is not safe depending on everything and stuff but come on....shes an asian mom....

Offline pharynx

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2010, 08:36:47 PM »
Haha, tell her to come. I mean, if it'll let you practice why not? Everyone around here seems pretty cool. And moms always love me anyways... well unless she doesn't like haoles or military, which I'm both... lol

Nos0323

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2010, 09:09:56 PM »
Haha, tell her to come. I mean, if it'll let you practice why not? Everyone around here seems pretty cool. And moms always love me anyways... well unless she doesn't like haoles or military, which I'm both... lol

lol shes okay with pretty much with anyone but she never feels safe with older people around me thats why...

Offline Stacie

• Patas
  • Holy [insert witty word or phrase here], Batman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2010, 10:13:51 PM »
lol shes okay with pretty much with anyone but she never feels safe with older people around me thats why...

Then she should totally come and meet us. ^.^ If it's going to keep you training with us, by all means, BRING HER!!! Heck, she can even train with us if she wants. Let her get to know us old folk and feel more comfortable about us. ;)  She's more than welcome.
"Do NOT...eat that. It is a poisonous...magicpie!"

turtlekarma

« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2010, 10:25:06 PM »
When:  This Sunday...February 28th, 2010 @ 10(?)am-3(?)pm (or whenever we get bored)
What to Bring:Snacks. There are a few stores nearby but still!. Water and the ability to move.
Where: Makiki Park[Not sure about where to meet up]

Address
Makiki District Park
1527 Keeaumoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96822-4305

The semi official post.

11am we adjusted to hawaiian time...then ozzi time and now start hour later  ;D
I suggest meet up by the swing set in the middle of the park, it's easily visible from every where...give me a call if you get lost.
(808-754-4800)

Jiyoung: I was tired already that day, normally I bet I could keep up...well if I'm not feeling lazy.  lookin forward to meeting your mom, I bet you she will like me cause I'm just so lovable, not some random scary college guy  :P

Offline Sala

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2010, 11:30:28 PM »
Updated post. Including time and meet up spot.

Honestly, you should bring your mom. If it will make things easier, introduce her to everyone let her know who exactly your training with. I bet that would help tremendously. I did the same thing bout 2 years back  xD

Nos0323

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2010, 11:55:50 PM »
yeah i told her that but i still dont know if she serious haha anyways my friend MIGHT come if she got time

Offline VegamanKS3

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • What's gravity?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2010, 12:45:51 PM »
Your mom might be coming? Freerunning mom for the win!! Oh, and if any one needs a ride there let me know ahead of time, like today and/ or tommorow. I need to0 make sure of who I'm bringing to the jam.
Said a wanted man by the Laws of Physics...

turtlekarma

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2010, 04:02:26 PM »
haha icic but lol ryan she already saw u remember? and that time she thought u was some creep-o haha well im pretty sure if u introduce urself she would be ok with it....but dont tell her that we met after the waikiki time....trust me she will like kill you haha  xD

lol im still not sure if she was serious about comming but if she does i know for a fact that she will not join in haha  she's 40 though she dont look like it

.....oh really? now you believe me, of course when I told you I should meet your parents it was a dumb idea.  Now its a good thing?  huh, now I'm gonna go pout in a corner for a couple hours and yell at my dog cause he's not as cool as roxy...yet  :'( 

Anyway...11am makiki be there.  General disclaimer!!! I'm bringing camera/note pad to observe, just shoo me away if I start kreeping you out.  I might ask to talk to some of you as well. 

Nos0323

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2010, 07:41:48 PM »
lol ryan stop overexaggerating haha  xD  it would have been bad if u introduced urself then but she pities people who are hurt soo yeah haha   xD   trust me my mom is sooooo confusing

Offline pharynx

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2010, 08:31:44 AM »
That's what moms are for... and don't observe me... I don't know how to do anything.