Author Topic: Help with flipping  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Acuzim

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • (719)216-9558
    • View Profile
Help with flipping
« on: January 18, 2010, 08:29:56 AM »
Hey I really could use some help on flipping i tried the tutorials and im currently unemployed so a gym is outta the question was wondering if someone could meet with me and give me some pointers. please call if interested (719)216-9558

Offline THEHELPERS

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • my friends + camra= fail picture
    • View Profile
Re: Help with flipping
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 05:04:58 PM »
well a good thing i started with (for frontflips) was just kinda falling off of somthing tall and flipping. i know it doesnt sound safe and its not for you too do if you have know expirence but yea thats how i started. soon i started to jump off the stuff then tuckinng and blah.
PKFR

Offline Jacob Giles

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 03:27:14 PM »
Do you have a trampoline? Thats how I've been training for a while. Use the tramp to get used to the general feeling of flips, and gradually try doing them with less bounce at the beginning. Once you can do it just standing on it, try doing them from the outer rail of the trampoline and flipping onto it. That should be a good start.

Offline Spirit

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 11:34:23 PM »
I began flipping at a gym that has open gym sessions... most of the time there are some experts there that can give you help.  Open gyms are less expensive and generally range from 5-15 dollars for 2-3 hours.  When i started flipping these were my best friends :)

Offline 3DUN0Right3

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 12:01:48 PM »
I'm broke too and learning the good ole flip with 2 spotters and as soft of ground as I can find.
"Go until you blow and if you blow oh now"....Jamie Pierre