Author Topic: Roosevelt High School  (Read 2369 times)

Nos0323

Roosevelt High School
« on: January 09, 2010, 11:28:32 PM »
Hey guys i go to that school and im new to this forum thingy and PK/freerunning...I tried to upload the photos i took but my laptop is glitching so ill upload them later sry...And if you guys dont mind i need some spots for begginners and up near makiki park or alamoana plz

Security is not a problem during weekends because no one there, and during weekdays kids (like me) go school so you cant go during school time but after school the sucurity guards dont care even if you dont go to that school (when with friends not from that school, and they went couple times when i wasnt there)
the security guards go around in golf carts cause they are EXTREMELY unfit and lazy...

there are a few stuff to do there because there are tons of rails and low/high walls for begginners and up inside and outside the school...inside the school there are tons of low building and obstacles people can use for tic tacs, cats, etc...

ill upload the pics again around tuesday

NOTICE!!!
wont let me upload pics cause i cant change file type.... o well sry guys...guess u guys just gotta check it out yourselves but if u guys need a guide to show u around or something then txt/call me... 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 01:34:14 AM by HI-Z »

turtlekarma

Re: Roosevelt High School
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 10:49:16 PM »
I can help you brain storm for ways to train...you'll eventually pick up a good eye for pk spots and never really run out of new spots to train at, but for now I can show you tons of things to train with a simple rail and wall.  I can meet you for a jam at roosevelt one day if you like?

Nos0323

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 08:05:43 PM »
really? that would be awesome!!! but idk if there will be a jam at roosevelt...

Nos0323

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 07:11:47 PM »
sry i never understood the meaning of having a jam and just found out   :-X  sry i can be slow at times...anyways ill upload the pics and u can decide then  ^^

Nos0323

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 07:21:40 PM »
omg wont let me upload pics cause i cant change file type.... o well sry guys...guess u guys just gotta check it out yourselves but if u guys need a guide to show u around or something then txt/call me...  (808-728-7147)  make sure yous guys say that your from HIPK or i might be like "who's this?"  and possibly think its a phone prank...me and friends do that alot