Author Topic: Getting kicked out  (Read 2847 times)

Offline neo5460

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Getting kicked out
« on: December 26, 2009, 10:34:24 PM »
So when i practice parkour in my local neighorhood i am getting little angry because everytime i go out i get kicked out so almost get the cops called on us they think were doing drugs or something...idk does this happen to alot of people btw its like a public place we train at (school some sheds and ya) and sorry about spelling im bad at it.

Offline hollywoodkid

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Hollywood Kids
    • View Profile
Re: Getting kicked out
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 11:56:46 PM »
well if your in other peoples yards, or on anyone elses property, then yea thats kinda illegal anyways, but if your just at a school or something, then it does tend to happen alot, because just like skateboarding, they really dont like people around schools and stuff when its not school time, try sticking to public parks and stuff, to avoid people yelling at you. (wow that was the longest sentence EVER)
Demented thoughts, bleek intentions, and suicidal tendencies. /9:47/

Insincerely yours,
hollywood kid

Offline neo5460

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 06:12:31 PM »
ya today we got the cops called on us.....when we weren't even there? oh well the place i did it at was getting boring anyway..

Offline princetab

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • My Illustration Gallery
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 06:16:43 PM »
This might sound really dumb, but you could always try talking to the police or this person(s) that keeps forcing you away.  Just make sure you explain what and why you are doing.  You might be surprised how people will react to kindness..........except for certain new jersey police (but that's another story).

Being 6'9" tall, I say that height is not an excuse, merely a tool :)

Nextgenninja23

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 05:45:37 AM »
Everyone can try to get rid of us, my theory is, they need to catch us first :P