Author Topic: Forming a Parkour/Freerunning group for Central Arkansas(Little Rock, etc)?  (Read 7574 times)

Offline Sezon

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Hey fellow present and future Arkansas traceurs and traceuses, I'm looking to form a group of traceurs (new and experienced) for Central Arkansas. We can have jams, practice sessions, etc. I know of good places to practice, and hope some of you also know good places to practice. As aforementioned, experience is not a factor of who can join, just live in Central Arkansas, and be willing to progress significantly.

Contact me if interested, then we can discuss more things and get in contact with everyone else.
-You can call or text me at 501-850-9933.
-You can e-mail me at onyeokeziri@gmail.com

--Also, my name is Frank. :)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 11:06:04 PM by Sezon »

Offline Sezon

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Update: Yes, I am still seeking traceurs/traceuses that live in Central Arkansas.
Contact information is above, so feel free to hit me up via phone or e-mail.

Also, thanks to everyone who has currently contacted me.

Offline Sezon

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Update: New cell phone number, I edited first post to show what it is now.
Would love to meet more people, and have enjoyed the time spent with the people I have been able to meet up with.
Hope to practice with more of you. :)

Offline Jesse Nystrom

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Forming a Parkour/Freerunning group for Central Arkansas(Little Rock, etc)?
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 05:18:05 PM »
Good Luck with the Central Area.

I've been trying to get something together in the Northwest area for years.

If you get together a group, I would not be opposed to coming every so often to jam down there.

Offline Christian Hall

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Forming a Parkour/Freerunning group for Central Arkansas(Little Rock, etc)?
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »
Ok, exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm fourteen. Not in the best shape but I'm working on it. I have no gymnastic experience, can't even do a handstand. I'd be extremely happy to join any of your groups....the only thing is I can't until I'm around sixteen. I need to seriously discuss this with my parents. My dad wouldn't care, but my mom might when she realizes I'm serious. Also I can't join a group til I'm sixteen.
 You see my mom wouldn't be able to drive me around everywhere and I'd rather not depend on others to drive me around. I'll be sixteen in November though so, I just have to wait a year. Anyway just wanted to know that there is someone around LR who is interested.

Offline fussballspieler17

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
I get out of school in 2 weeks, and I will be in Little Rock all summer. I would definitely be interested in joining a parkour group

Offline nick harsson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • my number is 870-919-5974
    • View Profile
im in a small group, we live close to little rock. let me know when yall wanna jam

Offline Carley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
HI,
I'm 18 and have never done parkour before but I would LOVE to give it a shot! And would love to be in a group who can help me get started! my email is ckrauser_1012@yahoo.com

Offline Joe Brock

• #1 Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Pick your passion.
    • View Profile
As you might have noticed, the last post was about 4 months ago.  If you don't get a better reply, try the facebook link.
Posts are not to be mistaken for medical or training advice, or anything other than the rantings of an amateur strongman and powerlifter.

Offline KevDru

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
I'm new to the jacksonville/Little rock area. only have been here for 7 months. I am new to parkour and currently training myself and a few people have helped me. I am looking for people to help me progress in my training! please, if anyone is willing to help me, please let me know!