Author Topic: November Jam  (Read 9175 times)

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
November Jam
« on: October 26, 2009, 03:25:42 PM »
Here are the dates

Sunday 15th and sunday the 29th.
So lets decide where. Lets stick to urban for last month we had 2 natural training jams.

I want to dedicate this jams to an specific skill. The 15th we can dedicated to flow, suggestions for the 29th.

Annnnnd GO!
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline Dasaei

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Have no fear of perfection, u will never reach it.
    • View Profile
Re: November Jam
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 03:53:58 PM »
As you recommended last time... Downtown would be fun, we just need to choose what spots are the most convenient. KCC we've done, but it was lots of fun and we could squeeze in Diamond head in our training if it comes to that. UH is always an awesome place to jam at... Anyway I'm gonna try to look for new places and see what I can find.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."

Offline Stacie

• Patas
  • Holy [insert witty word or phrase here], Batman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »
My cup is empty, so teach me what you got to teach. =)  I'll try to make them both.
"Do NOT...eat that. It is a poisonous...magicpie!"

Offline Stacie

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 09:45:37 PM »
Wait! I got something! I want to start learning how to run along walls!!

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 09:49:35 PM »
Pali lookout anyone?
 Ghandi

Offline Stacie

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 12:48:46 AM »
It gets my vote.

turtlekarma

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 01:17:22 AM »
I'm down for pali

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 01:13:45 AM »
Alright guys so I guess pali it is.

Date: Sunday the 15th
 Where: Pali Lookout
 Meeting time: 10:30, will start at 11am
 Meeting spot: Near the parking lot are under the tree.
 What to bring: Water, snacks, basic first aid.
 Notes: Once there there will be not place near to get any snacks or water.
           There is not bus that stops there so transportation might be a problem. Carpooling highly suggested.

The plans is to do the shirt hike for warm up then work on flow down at the lookout!

Lets start planning the next locations for the 29th.
 Ghandi

turtlekarma

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »
alright, who needs a ride?  I might be able to give a ride to one or 2 people depending on how many of my buddies need a ride.

Offline ManiacKevin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 06:01:54 PM »
Hiya guys, remember me? Idf you don't, I am that dude who kept saying he was going to the Jam,s but something unfortunate keeps happening, like getting a F in Algebra 1 and being grounded for a good long time, now back to the fact. I will make it to this Jam, no matter what. IIt would be great if i could get a ride but I am pretty sure my best bet will be getting one from my Parents but If don't, will some one be able to get me fum Mililani Movie Theater?If so, PM and i will send you my number.

P.S Really sorry I couldn't make it to the Jams guys but Algebra and my Brain doesn't work to well, now I am going to tutoring so lets hope thois doesn't happen again, for my sake. G=D

Offline Stacie

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 06:54:32 PM »
I wouldn't mind giving you a ride if you need one. I live in Ewa, which is pretty close to Hawaii. my email is mcwave40@msn.com. We can exchange info from there. =) 

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 09:19:52 PM »
Hey Kevin! Welcome back... solve the equation, dude!

v = (w * x * y) / z

v = Kevin's chance of making it to the jam
w = Kevin's parent's happiness level [from 0 to 100]
x = Kevin's current grade in Algebra 1 [on a 4 point scale]
y = Kevin's status [0 = grounded, 1 = free to jam]
z = Distance to jam [in miles]

Kevin found out the hard way that if w, x, and y are all 0, his chances of making it are 0.
So what are your chances this month?

Offline ManiacKevin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 02:08:51 AM »
just letting you know, don't have anything against the kid... but last time I was supposed to give him a ride, he didn't show up when I went to pick him up... neither did he call to tell me that he wasn't gonna show so yeah...just letting you know my experience with the guy
I do not have anything against you to my man but wait one second, If I didn't call to ask you to pick me up, why would you go to pick me up? Basic decision making would prevent you from coming to pick me up. I did not ask for a ride by calling so 1-2 things could happen, I got a ride or I am not going, yes it may be a little irresponsible to not call and tell you but dude, I don't even remember getting your number, were you the dude who lived in Mililani because that was the only guy I remember getting his Number and I didn't even ask for a ride from him. Maybe I am forgetting things and man I sound like a anus here, sorry if this is a bit of a verbal melt down G=( Lets just come to the conclusion that this was my fault and I hope this won't happen again. Christ it just sounded like I argued with myself there ???. G=D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 02:11:17 AM by ManiacKevin »

Offline ManiacKevin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 02:20:54 AM »
Hey Kevin! Welcome back... solve the equation, dude!

v = (w * x * y) / z

v = Kevin's chance of making it to the jam
w = Kevin's parent's happiness level [from 0 to 100]
x = Kevin's current grade in Algebra 1 [on a 4 point scale]
y = Kevin's status [0 = grounded, 1 = free to jam]
z = Distance to jam [in miles]

Kevin found out the hard way that if w, x, and y are all 0, his chances of making it are 0.
So what are your chances this month?
Well, it looks like I am not making it to this one, W=50 due to puppy's but have to work on Sunday,  X equals 1, still a F but I am going up, Y is 1, WOO no grounding. So the results after doing several thousand tests(punching it into my computers calculator) was 1.366120218579234972675956284153... Cr@p.

Offline ManiacKevin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 02:23:32 AM »
I wouldn't mind giving you a ride if you need one. I live in Ewa, which is pretty close to Hawaii. my email is mcwave40@msn.com. We can exchange info from there. =) 
Things look grim on my side, since you live on Ewa we live on the opposite sides of the island, since I live at sunset beach, which is a problem. Well, guess its back to the drawing board.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 02:26:56 AM by ManiacKevin »

turtlekarma

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 03:31:03 AM »
I do not have anything against you to my man but wait one second, If I didn't call to ask you to pick me up, why would you go to pick me up? Basic decision making would prevent you from coming to pick me up. I did not ask for a ride by calling so 1-2 things could happen, I got a ride or I am not going, yes it may be a little irresponsible to not call and tell you but dude, I don't even remember getting your number, were you the dude who lived in Mililani because that was the only guy I remember getting his Number and I didn't even ask for a ride from him. Maybe I am forgetting things and man I sound like a anus here, sorry if this is a bit of a verbal melt down G=( Lets just come to the conclusion that this was my fault and I hope this won't happen again. Christ it just sounded like I argued with myself there ???. G=D

sorry  :-[ wrong guy... you have same initials as other guy who ditched me... even though I was supposed to give him a ride.  MY BAD... Miss identification on my part.  I'd give you a ride to make up for my mistake... but you live freaking far away.  again sorry

Offline Dasaei

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Have no fear of perfection, u will never reach it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 08:46:57 PM »
I live on the east side (Hawaii Kai) just in case someone needs a ride... Let me know  ;)
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."

turtlekarma

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 03:58:03 AM »
depending on how bad the rain is... maybe might be a good idea NOT to go hiking when we go to the pali.  Just cause when it rains a lot the ground gets loose and stuff moves around in heavy weather (trees, branches, boulders, random crap).  I know most of us could probably handle it anyway, but just throwing it out there that it's more likely to be a little iffy after a big rain to go hiking.  But, maybe it'll be all good by sunday...

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 04:15:39 AM »
Ryan, any chance I can get a ride with you for sunday, I can try to meet you by the pali and kam interception.
 Ghandi

turtlekarma

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2009, 03:50:35 PM »
Ryan, any chance I can get a ride with you for sunday, I can try to meet you by the pali and kam interception.

yeah, would it be easier to pick you up at your house?