Author Topic: Wanting to learn in Central Arkansas  (Read 2839 times)

Offline autodavej

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Wanting to learn in Central Arkansas
« on: October 17, 2009, 12:39:26 PM »
I hate creating a new thread when there's already so many, but I can't seem to get replies from the folks who I've private messaged. 

I live in Little Rock.  I have no background in parkour, but I do have a desire to learn.  I'm looking for others to learn the basics and train with.  Are there groups out there who are willing to take in a new person?

Drop me a line here, through email (dave10215@gmail.com), or send a text (501.554.1836).

Thanks!

Offline hockey91ninjawarrior

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Wanting to learn in Central Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 09:15:37 AM »
Hey bro, Im currently kickin it at Arkansas Tech, but my main home is in waldron where I'm at most of the time. I've been into parkour for a few years but just started as well its greta cardio of my martial arts. I would definitly be down to meet up or something and do some running 303-489-9557. oh yea my names jeff lol

Offline Sezon

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 05:40:13 PM »
Hey guys. I also live in Little Rock, and would like to train with other traceurs in this area. I'll give you both a text, but you can feel free to e-mail me at ifonyeokezir@ualr.edu.

Offline twougly

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 08:24:52 PM »
also new just moved to Jacksonville     http://www.facebook.com/aaahijikata

Offline Sarai Brock

• PREGGERZ!
  • Ambassador
  • Patas
  • Life is a fairytale touched by the hand of God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 07:59:23 AM »
Hey Guys, I'm Sarai... my fiance Joe Brock mod's the AR APK Board here and also the AR APK Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arkansas-Parkour-APK/205875262769601

We're planning a jam in June and will keep everyone updated here and on the FB... we'd love for you to friend AR APK so that we can all keep track of each other!!  We'd be more than happy to help teach anyone who wants to learn at the jam... we're parents so we can't do much in terms of just getting together on some random Saturday to hang out... but definitely check out the APK forum... you'll learn a lot about the what's and hows by asking questions and reading previous posts :-)

We'll be in touch!!
Because that's the way I tuck and roll...