Author Topic: STICKY: Drop a Message  (Read 7992 times)

Offline Eric Kropp

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
STICKY: Drop a Message
« on: September 27, 2006, 03:03:15 PM »
Just leave some basic info here to let fellow Rhode Islanders get to know you.

- Brief description of yourself
- Area of Rhode Island you are in
- Brief description of your parkour experience ( how you came around it, how long you have done parkour, etc), and possible goals for you
- A way to contact you about jams and training sessions (AIM, Email, ETC.

Big thanks to anyone who posts in this topic. ( You don't have to include everything)

Offline Daniel0524

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: STICKY: Drop a Message
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 06:11:46 PM »
Hi I'm Daniel, I live in westerly, but am moving to Stonington, CT, which for anyone who isn't familiar with the area, is about 100 yards away from westerly. I am 15, so i cant drive yet and rides can be hard to get to jams and stuff, but i am still interested. i am a moderately expirienced begginer. which i guess means im not a total noob, but need ALOT of practice and work before i can be average. i would really like to recieve some training though.
Westerly the southmost westmost part of the state
-I came across parkour, about a year ago, but have been practicing elements of it since i was 8, mostly falls, i think my highest was 25 ft to grass, but now that im older i realize how dumb that could be and dont do so many falls or from that high. i am a begginer, my goal is to beocme pretty good, im only a sophomore in high school, and want to carry this hobby on to and beyond college, so ill hopefully be able to be pretty skilled.
-Email Daniel0524@gmail.com AIm Daniel0524 If anyone wants to jam or train, i have a few friend s who also do parkour, but meeting you would be hard so idk?

Offline Davidpk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 11:34:43 AM »
Hello im David. I am 13 and live in East Greenwich. i guess i can say im pretty average at Parkour. although i have only been practicing parkour for about 2-3 months i am on the track team, can jump 7-9 feet precision jump, about 3-4 feet height jumps with no run, i can side vault both ways , monkey vault, regular vault, and i can balance pretty well i guess. i am 5 '6 i believe. i guess on average i do about 2-4 maybe 5 sometimes hours of parkour per day in the summer. contact me for practice or just fun :) i know 2 other traceurs in rhode island if you want some other company as well. they are also 13-14 males.

Offline Juggalo HUDiNii

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 05:32:34 PM »
The name is HUDiNii. im 19. live in westerly and coventry. want to jam out realy bad. i have been practicing for about 2 years with my cus but now he moved to a diff state email is juggaloharry@gmail.com om on the newengland pk web site

Offline faytparkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 10:55:11 AM »
Hey the Names Doug, LIve in JOhnston 19.  If anyones up for training or practice hit me up, Aim, Blu3rosephantom.  My skills are pretty on the sloppy side but thats changing. 

Offline thegunslinger

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 11:56:52 AM »
hey my name's john, i'm from cranston RI
i've been wanting to learn parkour for a long time and only recently started trying to learn a few basic moves that i saw on youtube. i've practiced a few vaults, vertical wall run and i can do a pretty crappy kong haha.
basically just looking to see if there's more experienced people out there willing to teach, i would really love to learn.

contact me by email sansone882@aol.com

Offline Michael Lupinski-Reinhardt

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 10:38:27 AM »
OK so my name is mike I'm not experienced at all in parkour so it will take some time for me to get back up to speed, I'm 19 and I'm in west warwick i work the night shift so usually me time training would have to be early morning after i get out of work or on my nights off between the late afternoon hours and early morning, anybody looking to train in the area id love to hang out and practice with you, don't know any spots myself and my transportation situation is limited anyway thanks for listening hopefully ill hear from someone soon