Author Topic: Little Rock AFB  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Adrian Steenbergh The III

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Little Rock AFB
« on: September 11, 2009, 07:37:17 PM »
I have been in the air force for the last 5 6 months soon  my permanent base will be at little rock i will be there by the end of this month. im 19 and rusty on  parkour i was wondering if there any groups or just individuals  that are near the little rock AFB area

Offline Adrian Steenbergh The III

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Little Rock AFB
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »
O btw little rock afb (for ppl who dont know) is just a hair north of jacksonville  and about 12 miles north of north little rock i will have a car down there and i will be down there by next week so if anyone would like to train let me know and we can set something up
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 12:23:34 PM by Adrian Steenbergh The III »

Offline aegismedic

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 11:06:02 AM »
I want to train parkour...I have never trained in it before but seriously want to...Currently I'm out of shape.  I used to run a lot and I was in the military but being married kind of made my exercise routine go downhill.  I'm looking to get in shape and learn parkour however.  I live in Benton if you're still interested.  Maybe we can get a few interested in training here?

Offline twougly

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 08:14:57 PM »
Just moved to Jacksonville from Texas have been looking in to this i have let my self go and this is something that i was looking in to about 2 years ago will take me a month or 2 to drop some weight  and well longer to work on flexibility  you can message me on Facebook     http://www.facebook.com/aaahijikata

Offline Sarai Brock

• PREGGERZ!
  • Ambassador
  • Patas
  • Life is a fairytale touched by the hand of God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 08:02:11 AM »
Hey I just replied to the last message with a reply similar to this, but I'll say it again just in case :-)  I'm Sarai and I'm about to marry the AR APK mod here and on FB... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arkansas-Parkour-APK/205875262769601  We're planning a jam in June and will keep everyone updated... there aren't really any groups here and until you guys came along it was just basically Joe and I... we would love to have you out at the jam and will help you guys as much as we can!!
Because that's the way I tuck and roll...