Author Topic: Fort Collins Traceurs  (Read 1368 times)

Offline BarMaster

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Fort Collins Traceurs
« on: July 29, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »
Hey, my name is Tom. I'm new to this forum and looking foward to meeting the community! I'm looking for traceurs in the Loveland/Fort Collins area to practice with. I've been playing with parkour and free running for a while but haven't had much outdoor practice.

I've seen information about some of the jams in Fort Collins. The jam on Thursday at Fort Park I could probably make it to... I just don't know where Fort Park is.

Offline Chris Parker

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: Fort Collins Traceurs
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 08:47:44 PM »
hey welcome, fort park is easy to find. Go to college and head north for a while until you hit tavelli elementary school, and there will be a chain link fence on the right with the park right behind it. You cant miss it. Also we train tuesdays and saturdays at csu and at a gymnastics gym on tuesday nights. If you are interested in meeting up just pm me or one of the other foco guys.
Chris
"A priest, rabbi, and Griff walk into a bar and I Kill them. And by them I mean Griff"
"I hope you brought your wallet, cause the rent in hell gets paid in advance!"
"I'm gonna rip off his partridge and kick him in the pear tree."
"Calling Doctor Sarge MD, prescription death, diagnosis SHOTGUN!"

Offline Chris Eddington

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Fort Collins Traceurs
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 09:10:34 PM »
With the semester approaching, all of the FoCo crew should be back in town, and the gymnastics club will likely be starting up its semester deal again soon. Keep us informed and I'm sure we can accomplish a lot.