Author Topic: KCC recon mission  (Read 4644 times)

turtlekarma

KCC recon mission
« on: July 13, 2009, 06:50:17 PM »
Me and my buddy went down to KCC today to do a recon mission for anyone who wanted to try KCC out. 

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 06:47:08 PM by Ryan F. »

turtlekarma

Re: KCC recon mission
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 07:51:47 PM »
KCC = Kapiolani Community College

So many good places to play here...I'm still working on uploading the pictures.  I'm loading them all on Photobucket.

turtlekarma

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 09:20:33 PM »

[img width=640 height=480http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad192/turtlekarma/DSCN0093.jpg?t=1247547752[/img]http://

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 06:42:17 PM by Ryan F. »

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 01:06:22 AM »
 :o :-X

All of a sudden I dont feel sick anymore. Quite the spot. Can you give me the exact location so I can add this to the map. Also, need a big favor, can u please re size the pics? Just go to photobucket and choose 640x480. Just so we dont have to scroll so much. Great shoots though.

How is security, did you see any? Anyone questioning why you were taking pictures? People traffic? Place looks huge, like it would take all day to explore and play around.

love it.
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline Lion143

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 02:21:17 AM »
I have never seen a security guard at KCC and Sundays they are usually shut down, so very little as far as people traffic.

I do know the police hang out there though. Lots of places to hide, park your patrol car and grab a snooze. LOL

turtlekarma

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 12:25:04 PM »
um, there are security guards that ride around in golf carts (I actually work at the same hotel as one of them).... but I've gone b4 and they've never given me any trouble (I just move from spot to spot, and not linger in one place for too long).  Very good point though, police do hang around.  But most spots are outside their view as they are inside the campus. 

ADDRESS
4303 Diamond Head Rd
Honolulu, HI 96816-4421

But yes the place is a freaking playground....

Offline Lion143

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 07:31:39 PM »
um, there are security guards that ride around in golf carts (I actually work at the same hotel as one of them).... but I've gone b4 and they've never given me any trouble (I just move from spot to spot, and not linger in one place for too long).  Very good point though, police do hang around.  But most spots are outside their view as they are inside the campus. 

ADDRESS
4303 Diamond Head Rd
Honolulu, HI 96816-4421

But yes the place is a freaking playground....

Well it's hard to find a good place to snooze. If we could see them, they could see us.   LOL
District 7 - Sector 13 - Beats 81 through 85 - Kapahulu Ave. to Kalanianaole Hwy.  All 6 beat cops have the key to the building closest to the graveyard on the Diamond Head side, or at least we used to.  ;D

Beats 84 and 85 were my stomping grounds for 4 years, never seen a guard once. Must be something new.  LOL

Offline Mike Patella

• Mangabey
  • Towson, Maryland.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 08:23:56 PM »
Holy crap I wished I lived in Hawaii!

You guys have so many hotspots!

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 01:09:41 AM »
Im glad you are feeling pretty comfortable in your level for only a week, just be careful and practice safety always.

Where do you live?
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Nos0323

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 08:14:17 PM »
i live near makiki park so the hot spots you put up are pretty far from me except the ones around ala moana lolz