Author Topic: Annouce You Training Session Here.  (Read 66458 times)

turtlekarma

Re: Annouce You Training Session Here.
« Reply #200 on: January 16, 2010, 10:15:35 PM »
so u guys gonna be there at campus center whole time? cause if i dont see people PK-ing around there i gonna get lost cause i dont really know my way very well around UH

omg...just call me when you get there and I'll tell you where we are. 

Nos0323

« Reply #201 on: January 16, 2010, 10:20:49 PM »
lol ok and sry haha

Nos0323

« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2010, 12:44:35 AM »
are there jams every sunday at UH? or was it just today to talk about the national jam?  and thx ryan and ozzi for teaching me a few moves ^^  now i just gotta think of were i can practice that ???    and to the other 3 guys (sry forgot ur names)  nice to meet u ^^  was pretty fun though i looked bored haha  i think i liked sitting and watching cause i never saw anyone do that in real life only youtube...

Offline Stacie

• Patas
  • Holy [insert witty word or phrase here], Batman!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 18, 2010, 01:49:56 AM »
Yay! Glad you made it.  ;D  Keep coming, and you'll learn lots more.
"Do NOT...eat that. It is a poisonous...magicpie!"

Nos0323

« Reply #204 on: January 18, 2010, 02:31:36 AM »
thx and ryan said that me and u would probably be perfect for each other haha...  :)   cant wait to meet u

i wish i could learn more vaults though...

turtlekarma

« Reply #205 on: January 18, 2010, 02:54:11 AM »
are there jams every sunday at UH? or was it just today to talk about the national jam?  and thx ryan and ozzi for teaching me a few moves ^^  now i just gotta think of were i can practice that ???    and to the other 3 guys (sry forgot ur names)  nice to meet u ^^  was pretty fun though i looked bored haha  i think i liked sitting and watching cause i never saw anyone do that in real life only youtube...

UH jams are every sat 1:30pm - whenever finish

Twice a month we have official jams for HIPK at various spots all over the island, sometimes it's to go hiking, exploring a new spot, going to the beach, or just straight up urban pk...we try to keep it varied.  These twice a month jams usually happen every other Sunday (sometimes we skip a sunday if we've already had two jams in a month or if there's a seminar of something going on)...and they always begin at 11am.  Official posts for these jams go up as early as a week before they happen or as late as the night before, all this depends on is how active the community is at the time planning it and suggesting ideas for diff spots. 

Today was especially to make sure at least some of us knew the most up to date plan for the national jam.

yeah maybe sometime next week can make time to help you find spots near where you live to train...probably too busy this week with the national jam.

Other three guys names were David, Avi, and JC.  glad you made it out, we'll work on you being shy... :P

Nos0323

« Reply #206 on: January 18, 2010, 03:33:35 AM »
yeah thats right that was there names...anyways i guess i wasnt that shy around u and others cause i talked to u and ozzi over this forum and the other three didnt seem to bad but in public im pretty clammed up at times... and i wasnt bored  ^^  people tend to say that i look bored but i usually look that way when im doing nothing haha  idk y... and yeah sure we can work it our whenever u got time... byw i doubt i can make it to any of the saturdays but ill try my best...

Offline Stacie

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2010, 07:44:32 PM »
thx and ryan said that me and u would probably be perfect for each other haha...  :)   cant wait to meet u

i wish i could learn more vaults though...

lolz! We'll have a lot of fun training for sure. I'm gonna be attending the National Jam Saturday and Sunday. You should try to come out. Heck, I'll even pull myself out of bed early enough to pick you up if you like.

Nos0323

« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2010, 08:31:56 PM »
lolz! We'll have a lot of fun training for sure. I'm gonna be attending the National Jam Saturday and Sunday. You should try to come out. Heck, I'll even pull myself out of bed early enough to pick you up if you like.

well idk if i can make it then and even if i could i dont think u would wanna be stuck teaching me wen u could be having fun with the other experienced guys...  well i know u guys dont really train at uh on sundays but that is the only sure days i can make it and fridays are most likely most of the time & saturdays are if im lucky... ur choice but im pretty sure i cant make it to the national jams cause of were you guys are planning on going... but just tell me wenever u free and ill try make time  :)  thx 4 the invite though haha and maybe its best if it's after this week since everyone will be too worn out or tired cause the national jams and since im gonna get new shoes around saturday (my current pair got a scratched up and torn a bit from wen i was practicing and my foot got caught on the rail and i ate it today) ^^   o and are u supposed to stretch after i do pk?  cause day after i learned certain parts of body was sore and is still a tiny bit sore and idk if it was the cold i caught yesterday or because i didnt strech after pk...idk
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 08:35:14 PM by Nos0323 »

Offline Michael Himes

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Urban Surfers FB
« Reply #209 on: January 19, 2010, 09:12:43 PM »
Resists urge to grammar Nazi your post...

Okay on to more things, or one thing really. I think after any physical activity you should stretch. Just a personal opinion. I stretch after a game of tag even. But if you trained right you should feel at least a little sore. I know after my first jam with an Ozzi workout and staying 'till the end of it... About five hours of PK I was sore as well... I don't know but I haven't been that sore in a while.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" ~ Audrey Hepburn
Urban Surfers FB
Urban Surfers YT

Nos0323

« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2010, 09:45:42 PM »
Resists urge to grammar Nazi your post...

Okay on to more things, or one thing really. I think after any physical activity you should stretch. Just a personal opinion. I stretch after a game of tag even. But if you trained right you should feel at least a little sore. I know after my first jam with an Ozzi workout and staying 'till the end of it... About five hours of PK I was sore as well... I don't know but I haven't been that sore in a while.

ahhh icic and come on give me a break on my grammer lolz im a teenage girl who txt alot xD  so its a habit which i can keep in control when i have to or want too... if you guys want me to use proper grammer i will but you think im bad i can barely understand one of my friend's unless she's talking!!!

Offline Michael Himes

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Urban Surfers FB
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2010, 11:46:20 PM »
Hey anyone go to Hickam AFB's gym? I know Ian used to but I haven't seen him on in forever. But yeah, I'm debating when I should go there. So if someone else goes one a regular basis give me a holler!
Urban Surfers FB
Urban Surfers YT

Offline 808NEON

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2010, 12:11:46 AM »
Sup everyone,

K so i'm15, live in hawaii and am trying to get into parkour, along with bboy and a few other things. But i never really have had the time to make it to many of da sessions because i haven't known what was going on, or just couldn't force myself to go as i wouldn't know anyone haha. I've met ozzi before though and wanna come to a session

Some of my friends and I who would like to get into parkour are looking to hit up the Hawaii Academy Gym on either Jan 22 or Feb 5. Two fridays. From 6 to 10 like it says on the scheduled sessions page of Hawaii PK. I was wondering if anyone is going to be attending that? Maybe to help me/them out with some moves or just session? If not we will probably go either way and just do flips and stuff.
 But if anyone is attending, it'd be great to know.

And ill try remember to check this page, but i have a feeling im going to forget, like i do with most websites.

Shoots
      Giordan

turtlekarma

« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2010, 12:38:49 AM »
Sup everyone,

K so i'm15, live in hawaii and am trying to get into parkour, along with bboy and a few other things. But i never really have had the time to make it to many of da sessions because i haven't known what was going on, or just couldn't force myself to go as i wouldn't know anyone haha. I've met ozzi before though and wanna come to a session

Some of my friends and I who would like to get into parkour are looking to hit up the Hawaii Academy Gym on either Jan 22 or Feb 5. Two fridays. From 6 to 10 like it says on the scheduled sessions page of Hawaii PK. I was wondering if anyone is going to be attending that? Maybe to help me/them out with some moves or just session? If not we will probably go either way and just do flips and stuff.
 But if anyone is attending, it'd be great to know.

And ill try remember to check this page, but i have a feeling im going to forget, like i do with most websites.

Shoots
      Giordan

I'll try to be there

turtlekarma

« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »
well idk if i can make it then and even if i could i dont think u would wanna be stuck teaching me wen u could be having fun with the other experienced guys...  well i know u guys dont really train at uh on sundays but that is the only sure days i can make it and fridays are most likely most of the time & saturdays are if im lucky... ur choice but im pretty sure i cant make it to the national jams cause of were you guys are planning on going... but just tell me wenever u free and ill try make time  :)  thx 4 the invite though haha and maybe its best if it's after this week since everyone will be too worn out or tired cause the national jams and since im gonna get new shoes around saturday (my current pair got a scratched up and torn a bit from wen i was practicing and my foot got caught on the rail and i ate it today) ^^   o and are u supposed to stretch after i do pk?  cause day after i learned certain parts of body was sore and is still a tiny bit sore and idk if it was the cold i caught yesterday or because i didnt strech after pk...idk

Lets plan for a mini jam to help you find spots near where you live next week, try to make it so at least stacie can meet up with you. 

Nos0323

« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2010, 01:01:22 AM »
ok ill try thx but ill let her pick as long as she not tired  ^^  and maybe u will be able to make it too  :)  and just outta curiousity are there any kids about my age who lives in hawaii and is good at parkour? cause idk maybe i was extra shy since im with like older ppl... not trying to offend u guys or anything just saying... but im a pretty fast learner sooo yeah...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 01:04:53 AM by Nos0323 »

Offline Stacie

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2010, 03:58:07 PM »
ok ill try thx but ill let her pick as long as she not tired  ^^  and maybe u will be able to make it too  :)  and just outta curiousity are there any kids about my age who lives in hawaii and is good at parkour? cause idk maybe i was extra shy since im with like older ppl... not trying to offend u guys or anything just saying... but im a pretty fast learner sooo yeah...

There are plenty your age who come to jams who are pretty amazing at it. Avi, Dwight, Sho, Gavin, and others.  =)

Nos0323

« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2010, 04:44:57 PM »
There are plenty your age who come to jams who are pretty amazing at it. Avi, Dwight, Sho, Gavin, and others.  =)

yeah i met avi but if i remember correctly he live pretty far from me...well i was just saying :)

Offline Stacie

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2010, 06:53:03 PM »
LOL! You're fine. It's nice to train with others in your age group. Not much of a big deal to us "big kids," but I understand it really helps the teens a bit. ;)

Offline Michael Himes

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Urban Surfers FB
« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2010, 06:55:00 PM »
Yeah it helps a bit. That's why I recruit all of my friends, a lot dropped off but I still have a few people who do parkour with me at school =D
Urban Surfers FB
Urban Surfers YT