Author Topic: looking for local group able to commit to a weekly or monthly meeting.  (Read 1914 times)

Offline samdarrell

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
hey this is same. i want to meet with people ofter to free run. i don't have many friends that will so i am turning to you guys. i live at the edge of boise and have my lisence so i can meet up with you. 8)

Offline Broc

• Patas
  • Meridian, ID
    • View Profile
hello there
i think a few of us are planning something on either the 23rd or 28th...not really sure yet, but we would be meeting up at boise high.

as far as a monthly or weekly thing, i have put some thought into this as well...i was thinking like the first saturday of every month or something along those lines. it would probably be too hard for a good amount of people to do it once a week.

my advice to you: get used to training alone, i have found that is how most of your time practicing parkour will be spent
however, i generally practice wednesday and friday around 8ish when it gets cooler
if you ever want to meet up with me i'm at settler's park in meridian both those days
if you need directions or simply want to let me know that your gonna show up, drop me a line
cormier.broc@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 08:51:28 PM by Broc »

Offline samdarrell

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
i was there today actually, i think i will try and show up at 8, also i am kind of out of shape at the moment but i am getting back into shape. biking helps. ya so its easy for a 16yr old to do so. i have a senior friend i might also have come cause he free runs a bit.

Offline samdarrell

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
i also film a lot, so when i get my camera fixed i will bring that along. for the mean time i use my phone, which has a 3.2 mega pixel camera in it.