Author Topic: Extreme game of tag. On the eleventh at The Summit Mall.  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Trevor

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Extreme game of tag. On the eleventh at The Summit Mall.
« on: July 03, 2009, 07:56:42 PM »
Anyone can come! All ages welcome! It is completely free. What we would be doing is start at ORVIS. It is towards the end of the mall close to the Freeway entrance. We would meet there and then decide who is it. Then we play tag. Rules are: If you come, either come to participate or come to record your own video. You must do parkour to escape "IT". The person who is "It" will be labeled "it" by a bandana to wear. You must give it to the person who you tagged as soon as you tagged them. No tag backs... that would be stupid.
Reply to this and tell me if you are in... then I will PM you other details

I honestly have one major goal in life, and I will do whatever I can to accomplish it.

Internal Fate: CS

Re: Extreme game of tag. On the eleventh at The Summit Mall.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »
Question... Why post a whole topic on this? No offense, just wondering. It would be pretty fun with more than two people.

Offline Kenny Johnson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 10:58:44 AM »
Wow, you gave me an idea, I wouldn't mine getting a group of my friends and going to our mall and make the mall cops work out alittle by chasing us. Thanks.  :D

Offline stuntrider

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 04:01:49 PM »
i'm down wit it.. lol if u dont mind a noobie PK'er :p... jsut hit meh up here

stuntrider98@yahoo.com
P.S. just let me knwo who u r so i wont put in spamm XD

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
  • Working Hard and Hardly Working
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100001088661451&ref=profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 04:25:53 PM »
Question... Why post a whole topic on this? No offense, just wondering. It would be pretty fun with more than two people.

Well if enough people came it would be a jam, a jam can consist of 3 or 300 people doesnt matter.