Author Topic: Centralized Jam for the Kentucks  (Read 1905 times)

Offline XeroNiner

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Centralized Jam for the Kentucks
« on: June 28, 2009, 09:29:13 PM »
From what I gather, Louisville seems somewhat of a central locational among all the Ky native Parkour enthusiasts on the forum.

And from living there over the summer I know the town is littered with traceur friendly landscapes, esp. downtown on the waterfront.

What would be the interest from everyone in organizing an intra-state jam to be held in late July or August with an initial rendezvous point at a restaurant near the river, like Joes Crab Shack.

From there we can eat and greet (fuel up & mount up), then begin our runs at the colossal new playground on the waterfront and twist our way through the business district of downtown louisville, then drive a couple miles over to bardstown road where we can traverse the uneven urban terrain introducing pedestirans to KY Parkour by silently rolling, leaping, clearing, sliding under, ducking, dodging, avoiding, and probably nearly nailing a few slow-reflexed pedestrians along the way.

If enough positive response and support is shown for the event,  I will set an event date and post a sign up sheet. This is merely so attendees can see who else is going and start talking it up and creating a buzz.

As always the event is free. Just bring enough money to get your tired, worn out ass back home safely.

PARKOUR 4 LIFE

-evan 

Offline HollyWoodAPK

• Patas
  • Hey Look An Obsticle I Havent Gotten Over
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com
Re: Centralized Jam for the Kentucks
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 04:27:28 PM »
dude im down here in lake cumberland and i am down to jam on the weekends..
"OH GOD!! HE SHOT ME IN THE FOOT" guy laughs "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT I JUST GOT SHOT!!?!?" guy points at the TV and says "that guy just leaped over a fence and smacked a tree branch"   FRIENDSHIP FAIL