Author Topic: Tampa Traceurs/Traceuses!  (Read 182291 times)

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
  • Blacker than the blackest black... times infinity!
    • View Profile
Tampa Traceurs/Traceuses!
« on: June 22, 2006, 07:03:38 AM »
This is a place for all my UV members to talk it up since the Jams thread was getting so cluttered.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
  • You lied to me. -Caboose
    • View Profile
Re: Tampa Traceurs/Traceuses!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 11:03:05 AM »
Just wondering if anyone get come downtown the 29 or 30. Because I'm gonna be going.
There is no past, there is no future, there is only the present because that is all that matters.

A bad Traucer does a technique until he gets it right. A good Traucer does it until he can not get it wrong.-David Belle

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 06:02:11 PM »
thats my birthday!

I'll check my schedule.
Rely on yourself. Rely on your body. Rely on your training, instincts, and heart. Everything else is a crutch.

Quote from: Dan Kelley
Don't wear shoes.  Make the pavement bleed.

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 04:05:14 AM »
29 or 30..... that looks like a no go for me. My thursdays are booked up, and I have National Honor Society induction on the 30. But, there is a possibility that I can make it on the 30. I'll do my damndest.

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 04:51:25 AM »
Nerd.
Rely on yourself. Rely on your body. Rely on your training, instincts, and heart. Everything else is a crutch.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 07:12:12 AM »
Your birthday is on 2 days? Wow. I'm also checking if Ranger can come. The only time he can really ever go is on the weekdays and maybe Saturdays because he lives an hour away from Tampa. On the weekdays he goes to his grandmothers house and thats like almost right next to my house.
There is no past, there is no future, there is only the present because that is all that matters.

A bad Traucer does a technique until he gets it right. A good Traucer does it until he can not get it wrong.-David Belle

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 07:18:22 AM »
Nerd? You should have seen my grades in high school, I barely graduated. This place is teaching me things I already know, I'm in it for the piece of paper that says I can do this shit for money. So of course I'm gonna get straight A's. As for the thing on friday, I'll probably be able to make it, but I can't make any promises yet.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 08:08:50 AM »
I was thinking about going at around noon.

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 03:42:08 PM »
I'm  there.

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 04:20:29 AM »
Damn rent-a-cop! We need to shoot that scene again... Also the shot of me and Titan coming over the wall was blurred to the point where you couldn't tell what was going on. The software bundled with the camcorder we used won't let me download the video straight to my comp because we used the tape and not the memory card, so I'll have to see if Mark's dad will let me use his comp to rip the video, but that won't be for a while because they're going out of town this week. All in all, I had fun but as far as productivity goes, we bombed.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 08:13:26 AM »
Well we'll shoot those scenes quickly Friday also Ranger just found out yesterday that he has to leave for Wisconsin Thursday. Also when should we go to Busch Gardens to do parkour, because my friend from school has been wanting me to go.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 08:32:32 AM by AD Titan »

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 10:51:41 AM »
pick a date on the busch gardens thing. and I'm all for guerilla shooting that scene. Billy, let me know how your scouting goes down today because if that place is deserted on mondays, we'll tear it to shit next week. I'll pick uo anyone anywhere who needs a ride.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 02:51:57 PM »
We can go to busch gardens either the 9 or 16 of July. My friend has been wanting me to go with her so those are good dates where we won't be sore. And no she doesn't do parkour.

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 04:09:20 PM »
how old is she?

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2006, 06:56:34 AM »
Why do you wanna know?  ??? 16

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 07:30:26 AM »
Why do you think he wanted to know?  ;D

By the way, as I told Titan earlier, I'm going to Busch Gardens on thursday to see what I can get away with before they tell me to stop.

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 11:37:47 AM »
exactly why you think i want to know.

and billy, there are TONS of inside/blind corners with good spots that are away from guards and cameras... dont ask me how i know this... lets just say that park has seen more action than it knows.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2006, 08:47:55 AM »
Well now she can't go because she is going to the phillipines. Also are we going to go Friday? Ranger can't be there because he's going to Wisconsin and if we do go to finish the shot shouldn't we wear the same clothes so it doesn't look odd. Also Drew, why would you think it was going to be a girl in like her 20s. I'm only 16.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 12:52:18 PM by AD Titan »

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2006, 01:37:05 PM »
who said i thought she would be twenty? but anyways what time do we need to be there friday... and we're just gonna shoot some training stuff because the chances of us linking up a run with the heat we'll get on a weekday... yeah... but what time do we need to be there?

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2006, 04:28:27 AM »
If you guys don't wanna go tomorrow thats ok be we are meeting at noon. And also if Billy found another spot we can go there.