Author Topic: Tampa Traceurs/Traceuses!  (Read 182076 times)

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
  • You lied to me. -Caboose
    • View Profile
Re: Tampa Traceurs/Traceuses!
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 11:19:05 AM »
Uh where is he? I don't see him anywhere.  ???
There is no past, there is no future, there is only the present because that is all that matters.

A bad Traucer does a technique until he gets it right. A good Traucer does it until he can not get it wrong.-David Belle

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
  • Blacker than the blackest black... times infinity!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2006, 04:15:38 AM »
Uh where is he? I don't see him anywhere.  ???

He joined up through e-mail.I told him this is where we chat and I was making an announcement. On another note; I had to do a Power Point presentation for one of my classes, so I decided to do it on Parkour. Despite my ineptitude at speaking to large groups, it was VERY well received. I got alot of genuine questions and one of the guys in my class just asked me this morning if he could run with us sometime to try it out. Concidering my presentation was short (only 10 slides) and not very flashy it seemed to be the one that piqued the most interrest. Even over Ligeiro's Capoera presentation (and he cleared a spot for demostration.)

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2006, 07:40:07 AM »
You know maybe we should go to the museum next week if we're not going to Largo or during the week or maybe this Sunday just meet in downtown for a small little jam and try to find more places. Also what class was it for? I might do that too if I need to do a Powerpoint on something.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 10:56:54 AM by AD Titan »
There is no past, there is no future, there is only the present because that is all that matters.

A bad Traucer does a technique until he gets it right. A good Traucer does it until he can not get it wrong.-David Belle

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2006, 06:12:12 AM »
It was for a presentation class. They had us working with Powerpoint to create some cookie-cutter presentations then for our final we had to do an original presentation.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2006, 11:10:42 AM »
Are you open Sunday? Me and Drew are probably heading down to the Museum Sunday. He can't go any other Sunday in July though so the Largo Jam is going to have be either Saturday or Friday.

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2006, 11:13:22 PM »
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this Sunday. But as soon as Drew gets back to me with his work schedule I'll be posting the Date for the Largo jam. And I am sure as HELL going to be there.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2006, 08:07:29 AM »
Well we couldn't go anyway, so yeah. But we have to go soon because school is not far away.

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2006, 09:13:22 AM »
Welll I'm STILL waiting for Drew to get back to me...... >:(

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2006, 12:59:14 PM »
Okay I can do it monday after 2:30, all day tuesday, thursday after 3:00 or saturday all day.
Rely on yourself. Rely on your body. Rely on your training, instincts, and heart. Everything else is a crutch.

Quote from: Dan Kelley
Don't wear shoes.  Make the pavement bleed.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2006, 03:18:56 PM »
How about monday or tuesday. Ranger might be able to go.

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2006, 10:28:55 PM »
Tuesday sounds good to me. About what time should we meet and where?

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2006, 07:01:47 AM »
Maybe around 1 or 2 PM. Also Drew what's your cell number, so just incase I'm there before everyone else again.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 11:06:07 AM by AD Titan »

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2006, 01:48:27 PM »
727-247-9809

are we doing largo or the museum?
Rely on yourself. Rely on your body. Rely on your training, instincts, and heart. Everything else is a crutch.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2006, 02:20:41 PM »
largo, also just so you know mine is 813-789-7306

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »
Alright guys, theres gonna be a gym jam in Largo tomorrow at 1 oclock, so do you guys want to train on the streets before or after that? If we go after it will probably have cooled off a little bit and we might pick up some people from the gym session to go on the run. Tell me what you think. I'll be on a bunch tonight so respond here, or call me

727-247-9809

And my adress is
 1897 Georgianna Street
 Largo FL

So if you guys dont hear from me and just want to coordinate yourselves... just show up and we'll go haha.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2006, 07:10:47 AM »
Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday. When I woke up it was late and I felt like shit so yeah. So what did you guys do get any good pictures?

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2006, 07:13:01 PM »
Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday. When I woke up it was late and I felt like shit so yeah. So what did you guys do get any good pictures?

OH! So that's what happened to you. Drew must have called you at least five times. We didn't take any pics. Hell we didn't do much running! The heat was opressive, it drained us after only about 40 mins of just drilling. We're going to try again soon, only this time we're going to do it latter in the day, like around 5 or so. We'll just PK untill it gets too dark to see, then maybe go somewhere more well lit. Hell I had a blast just scouting with Drew, talking about music and shit. We checked out a few other places around Largo and Clearwater, nothing really remarkable. I'm going to keep training in the meantime, keep my skills sharp and start planning the next jam.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2006, 06:26:36 AM »
So I would like shit either way ok I'm glad about...for my sake.

Offline Fenrir Unleashed

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2006, 07:43:55 AM »
Alright, we need to get to work on planning our next jam. I am also in the process of puting together a comprihensive Plyometrics training regimine for any of you who are interested. I would also like to do a small training jam in the very near future to work on technique. I want our next big jam to take place at Largo High, most likely on a Sunday since it is much less likely that anyone will be there. I would also like to point out that acording to the weather reports, there is supposed to be a cold front heading our way to end this horrible heatwave we've had looming over us. So Drew, Josh, you guys get back to me and we'll see what we can pull off.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2006, 11:23:08 AM »
Next weekend sounds good too me. But I think all public schools have started already